frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planes stopping and reversing in mid-air!

Opening Argument

ErfisflatErfisflat 690 PtsPremium Member
This phenomenon is being reported across the plane and can't be officially explained. Are they drones? UFO'S? "Strong headwinds"? I could speculate all day, but I want other opinions. Without further ado:

CuriousGeorgeSilverishGoldNova
Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

Arguments

• agsragsr 564 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    edited June 30 Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    @erfisflat , Are you recording these yourself, or these are various people posting?
    i wonder how much of it is optical illusion, because car is moving
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 690 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    agsr said:
    @erfisflat , Are you recording these yourself, or these are various people posting?
    i wonder how much of it is optical illusion, because car is moving
    various people, I'd guess less than 10% there are more...
    passedbill
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

• This can't be possible, unless there is some source of drift.
    Premium Member
    This can't be possible, unless there is some source of drift.
    Well of course it would be impossible, if they were planes, especially 747's. That's why I posted it. I could see someone disguising a drone as a plane.

Premium Member
    This can't be possible, unless there is some source of drift.
    Unless of course, this is some supernatural phenomena. Just saying.