frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is it better to shower at night or mornings?

Debate Information

While daily showers is a norm (atleast in the US), many prefer mornings vs night.  There are pros and cons to both  approaches, and in some cases varies based on body type, season, type of work, exposure to elements, etc.

Max_Air29walterba
  1. Live Poll

Shower at night vs morning?

7 votes
    1. Night
      85.71%
    2. Morning
      14.29%
    3. Varies
        0.00%
    4. No need for daily showers
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CuriousGeorgeCuriousGeorge 109 Pts   -  
    I prefer nights, especially in the summer. Gives you a feeling of being clean before going to sleep and saves time in the morning where every minute counts. During weekends, mornings maybe fine since there is no rush to get to work.
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited July 2017
    Ya, when I get off work, I have about 16 layers of sweat, mud/dirt and sometimes a little blood. My wife doesn't let me come to bed until I've showered. A good face wash helps me wake up enough in the morning to get to the coffee pot.
    Max_Air29
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat, in your case it sounds like you certainly have a solid argument :)

ErfisflatWoodenWood
    Live Long and Prosper
  • SylynnSylynn 71 Pts   -  
    I prefer both. I find it difficult to wake up in the morning without a shower, and if it's a workday, I won't be able to fix my hair without washing it. However, when I am home for good at night, I love to wash off any layers of sweat that may have developed, and I simply sleep better after a shower.
  • Max_Air29Max_Air29 84 Pts   -  
    I need to take a shower at night.
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    I prefer night as well, especially when its warm outside
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • walterbawalterba 59 Pts   -  
    I prefer the nights in order to wash of German that I contacted during the day.
    1Hacker0
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Nights weekdays, and mornings weekends.