frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Ridiculous Darth Vader helmet helps you tune out noise at work

Debate Information

https://www.theladders.com/p/23873/helmfon-darth-vader-helmet

It’s hard to get peace and quiet in an open working space. Ukrainian design firm Hochu rayu wants to help you find it—as long as you don’t mind wearing an oversized helmet that makes you look like Darth Vader.

I want one, persuade me otherwise please.
joecavalry
  1. Live Poll

should get the helmet

3 votes
    1. Yes
      33.33%
    2. No
      66.67%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    You should get the Helmet if you don't work in an office. Your decision should also be based on the cost of this helmet.
    CuriousGeorge

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CuriousGeorgeCuriousGeorge 109 Pts   -  
    It maybe effctive to letting you focus, but then whyneven bother coming in to work - just work from home? You are basically giving up all interaction with your officemates and will be known as the office freak,