frame

GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails committed suicide - suicide or more?

Opening Argument

GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails committed suicide

1. GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails committed suicide - suicide or more?

1 vote
    1. Suicide
        0.00%
    2. Something else
      100.00%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

Arguments

• I don't think it gives any reason to think it's more than suicide. Though we can create motives for Trump wanting him dead, we can't just assume that's what's happened for no reason.
  • @AlwaysCorrect,what I find especially strange is this
    In Smith’s hotel room, he left a “statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring,” the Tribune reported.

Many insurance companies have suicide exclusion clauses.

I didn't see any supporting information how bad his health condition actually was and impact of insurance policy on financial well being of his family.

I still think it's suspicious 
  • GooberryGooberry 42 Pts
    It's probably just a suicide, and should be treated as such unless or until there evidence to suggest otherwise. Remember, Fox News, Info-Wars and many right wing sites were rightly criticized for their speculative conspiracy theories about the "assassination" of democratic operatives. If you want to prove that you're better than them; be better than them.
    CuriousGeorge
  • @Gooberry, very fair point. But What about my concern about insurqnce policy suicide exclusions?