frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Will North Korea Launch A Missile At The United States?

Debate Information

Will North Korea attempt to launch a missile at the United States? 

I do not believe that North Korea will do that. This is due to their current economy, sanctions and knowing that the United States Army is very powerful. They may not have the weapons, resources, allies, and funds to start a war, especially with the United States and possibly their allies. 
passedbill
  1. Live Poll

Will North Korea Launch A Missile At The United States?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      30.00%
    2. No
      70.00%
  2. Live Poll

Will Trump attack first?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      30.00%
    2. No
      70.00%
DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• GhostyGhosty 60 Pts   -  
    No, they won't launch a missile. They just feel unsafe, so they think missiles help them seem strong. Now if they provoked enough (don't call people names), they could try.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    @joecavalry, I would say that every administration needs a strong perceived enemy to unite the people for common agenda.  Attacking North Korea and threat of nuclear war would do that for Trump.  I would say there is a reasonable chance that Trump will attack them first, but only when the threat escalates further.
    North Korea doesnt really stand a chance right now against US and our allies.
    passedbill
  • passedbillpassedbill 80 Pts   -  
    I don't believe that North Korea would launch a missile st the United States due to their economy.
  • yuno44907yuno44907 33 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    They are begging for money. Give me money or i will push to button and launch a missile to somewhere!!