frame

There are only 2 genders

Opening Argument

There are only two genders it is simple biology All animals on ear only have 2 genders so why would humans have more and why would people just start thinking that now and not hundreds of years ago.
ErfisflatSnakesOfferingApplesSilverishGoldNovawalterbaMax_Air29
  1. Are there only 2 genders?

22 votes
    1. Yes
      68.18%
    2. No
      31.82%
    3. Not Sure
        0.00%

Arguments

• VaulkVaulk 271 Pts
    There are only two genders, there always have been two genders and there always will be.  The status quo does not simply bend and adjust because you feel like it should. 

The term "Gender" only ever came to be because of the humor found in using the term "Sex".  The word  "Gender" is derrivative of the Latin word "Genus" which is meant to be a classification.  Essentially it's slang for the noun "Sex" as in What is the sex of the child?

It's intellectually dishonest to agree that there are only two sexes but multiple genders.  That would be like saying you can always be trusted to keep secrets but you spill the beans all the time....it makes no sense.  
    Max_Air29
    "If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stupid".

• edited September 6
     Bobthebuilder said:
    There are only two genders it is simple biology All animals on ear only have 2 genders so why would humans have more and why would people just start thinking that now and not hundreds of years ago.
    Because we live in an age in which people want to feel oppressed because they pretend to be something that doesn't exist. Did I ever tell you there were people being find tens of thousands of dollars or even arrested because they didn't use their selected made up words? I guess we can call that, In newspeak MadWord (Use the made up word) 
    Erfisflat
  • What gender are hermaphrodites?

JoePineapplesTrash_GoddessMissDMeanor
  • there are 2 sexes, but there are many genders
  • There are two genders. It is men and women.
    George_Horse
  • NopeNope 96 Pts
    Bobthebuilder You say all animals have to genders. That is not how we normally use genders. That is the sex of an animal. It is hard to find an exact definition for gender in which we all agree on. Gender normally means how you identify. Is it not possible to identify with neither sex? Ignore spelling errors. HEY! I said ignore them.
  • People are born with both sexual organs. People are born with two YY, they are born with XXY etc. People are born with brains that are female and bodies that are male and vice versa.