frame

September 11th 16th anniversary - was enough done to fight the terrorism?

Opening Argument

agsragsr 601 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
It's hard to believe that it's 16 years since September 11 2001!  It is a good reflection point for me every year, since I witnessed that day first hand.  The question is if we done enough to counter terrorism in the last 16 years to prevent reoccurrence, or are terrorist threats now even greater than before?
joecavalry
  1. September 11th 16th anniversary - was enough done to fight the terrorism?

3 votes
    1. Yes - we are at less risk than before
        0.00%
    2. No - We are at either same or more risk than before
      100.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Arguments

• No, there has not been too much done for the fight against terrromism domestically and internationally. Under the Trump admin I believe that will change.
    George_Horse
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • America should have stopped war games and should have had jets intercept the planes, to take them down to prevent more destruction. We were safe, but the military response was slow and utterly ridiculous.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." ~Gene Roddenberry