frame

Red Bull stratos freefall debunked

Opening Argument

Globers will just look for anything to the prove the Earth is a globe, including the Red Bull stratos freefall. I've already made debates explaining the geocentric sun and debates debunking NASA images and the moon landings. And now I will be writing a quick debunk for the redbull freefall 

Spherical

Related image

Flat

Image result for red bull stratos freefall fish eye

Convex

Concave

ErfisflatCYDdhartafea
  1. Is the Earth flat?

5 votes
    1. Yes
      80.00%
    2. But, my master NASA said...
      20.00%

About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 837 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    Nobody's gonna jump on this?
    I doubt it, it's irrefutable evidence that the earth is flat and that NASA and friends manipulate imagery of it.
    SilverishGoldNovafea
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

Winning Argument ✓
    Wake said:
    @Erfisflat - You and silver can prove beyond a doubt that the world is flat by going out and sailing over the edge. Until you do that you have no argument.
    Who said there was an edge?
    SilverishGoldNovafea
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

Arguments

• Nobody's gonna jump on this?
    fea

• edited October 7

@CYDdharta Mind explaining what fallacy I used, or else I will asssume you are only flagging it as a fallacy because you are afraid to change your position. 

feaCYDdharta

• feafea 76 Pts
    edited October 7

@CYDdharta Mind explaining what fallacy I used, or else I will asssume you are only flagging it as a fallacy because you are afraid to change your position. 

Well, if you've read anything he's posted, I wouldn't say that NASA is his master but rather he has several masters, namely Mike Dice and Bearing. 
    CYDdhartaSilverishGoldNova
  • Are you now claiming that the earth has a convex surface?

SilverishGoldNovafea
  • edited November 7
    CYDdharta said:
    Are you now claiming that the earth has a convex surface?

Let me guess, you didnt read the whole thing? If you go through the images, you will see Earth going from Convex to FLAT.... or Convex to Concave. Which proves that the freefall was recorded using a GoPro fish eye lense, so it is not reliable evidence of a globe, if anything it proves the Earth is flat. However, you have no actual rebuttal to it, and also I never said that the Earth was a ball Rofl. 
    CYDdhartafea

• I haven't seen his arguments for a spherical earth yet.
    SilverishGoldNovafea

• feafea 76 Pts
    CYDdharta said:
    Are you now claiming that the earth has a convex surface?

I'd have to agree with @SilverishGoldNova , read the whole thing then get back to us.
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNovaCYDdharta
  • edited October 7
    Erfisflat said:
    I haven't seen his arguments for a spherical earth yet.
    Yes thats true, Um, can one of the Silver 3's from thewiki team update this
    fea

• edited October 7

Let me guess, you didnt read the whole thing? If you go through the images, you will see Earth going from Convex to FLAT.... or Convex to Concave. Which proves that the freefall was recorded using a GoPro fish eye lense, so it is not reliable evidence of a globe, if anything it proves the Earth is flat. However, you have no actual rebuttal to it, so you are left with strawmanning my position.
    Images of him standing on the platform and of the back of his head inside the capsule were taken with a camera mounted on top of his helmet??? 
    SilverishGoldNovafea
  • @CYDdharta SO now it isn't proof because the images were taken with a camera ontop of his helmet? I take it you've conceded... or are just scared to change your position.
    fea

• Erfisflat said:
    I try to stay away from these discussions because they're really too stupid to comment on, and I've said all I'm going to say in this thread.  If you're mind is so deluded that you'll believe the Earth is flat in spite of all the proof to the contrary, we really have nothing to discuss.
    SilverishGoldNovafea
  • CYDdharta said:
    Erfisflat said:
    I try to stay away from these discussions because they're really too stupid to comment on, and I've said all I'm going to say in this thread.  If you're mind is so deluded that you'll believe the Earth is flat in spite of all the proof to the contrary, we really have nothing to discuss.
    Where is all this proof?
    fea

• edited October 7
    CYDdharta said:
    Erfisflat said:

So you're basically left with calling the flat Earth stupid?

Geez, your team isnt doing too well. 70-0
    CYDdhartafea

• edited October 7
    Erfisflat said:
    CYDdharta said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Where is all this proof?

He has no actual rebuttal to the original post, so he's left with dismissing our claims
    CYDdhartafea

edited October 7
    That's the general globetard method of arguing, an ad hominem or appeal to the stone attack replaces any attempts at a logical rebuttal.
    SilverishGoldNovaCYDdhartafea

• Erfisflat said:
    That's the general globetard method of arguing, an ad hominem or appeal to the stone attack replaces any attempts at a logical rebuttal.
    Or just flag your comment as spam/fallacy
    CYDdhartafea

• WakeWake 121 Pts
    edited October 7
    @Erfisflat - You and silver can prove beyond a doubt that the world is flat by going out and sailing over the edge. Until you do that you have no argument.
    CYDdhartaSilverishGoldNovaErfisflatfea
  • edited October 8
    Wake said:
    @Erfisflat - You and silverfish can prove beyond a doubt that the world is flat by going out and sailing over the edge. Until you do that you have no argument.
    So now that I've refuted NASA imagery, and now the red bull freefall, it seems you are now left with appeal to the stone and the good old the old edge argument. No flat Earther today believes you can fall of the edge, not even ancient flat Earthers believed that, but instead an ice wall or barrier

fea

• edited October 8
    Erfisflat said:
    Wake said:
    Who said there was an edge?

The fact that he is tired of using anecdotal/ad hominem fallacies, and wants to go back to red herring/appeal to the stone fallacies. CYD is also using appeal to the stone, but his buddy is the strawman fallacy rather than red herrings. They have no real rebuttal and are afraid to change their position, so they are left with fallacies and marking my comments as.... fallacy. 
    ErfisflatCYDdhartafea

• edited October 8
    @Erfisflat Wake is the next Coveny... but worse... and more blatant. There have been alot of trolls trying to argue against us in these threads, and now we have a brand new one.
    CYDdhartafea

• edited October 8
    @CYDdharta You can flag as many of my comments as fallacy as you want, it just proves my point you have no real rebuttal to my argument and you are left with marking my posts as fallacy while you YOURSELF and your buddy wake are using nothing but fallacies. NOW. Do you and @Wake want to defend yourself on your fallacies, admit to it, or continue to lurk in the corner and mark my comments as Disagree and Fallacy?
    CYDdhartafea

• edited October 8
    @CYDdharta So I take it you've picked the last option. Well then. Good luck m8. 
    fea

• Nobody's gonna jump on this?
    I'm very curious as to what you think causes the shadow on the Moon ?
    SilverishGoldNova
    I don't get a great deal of free time, for this reason there may be long periods between my posts.
    Please don't expect me to respond with insults and memes, I don't have time for it.
    Please don't expect me to respond to Gish-galloping, I don't have time for it.