frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think the electoral college is fair?

After Clintons loss many people don't think so. I think it is fair.
Is it fair?
  1. Is it fair?6 votes
    1. No
      33.33%
    2. Yes
      66.67%

Comments

• SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 189 PtsPremium Member
    edited July 9 Premium Member
    I didn't like either of them, but the only reason they said it was unfair is because Clinton lost and they had to come up with excuses. Thats not to say I think it's fair, the EC is essentially "your vote doesn't matter lol" 
    I use debateisland I guess. Came here from debate.org after I noticed the decline in quality.

Unrelatedly, The Doge Facebook page is threatening to sue me because I called them out for extortion.

That is all I gotta say. 
  • I mean there are many problems with it, why don't we just put up posts and count each vote individually using scantrons? 
  • Due to the way the system works, votes in places like Wyoming have around X3 more effect than votes in places like New York. A geographical pot luck on how influential your vote is smacks of unfairness.

I also think it's generally poor for other reasons, but those are less to do with fairness.