frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the most annoying question people ask you?

Opening Argument

Don't you just hate it when people ask annoying questions without realizing that it's either annoying or inappropriate?  Some examples include, when are you getting married, why don't you have any kids, how much money do you make, etc

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 671 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Haven't you even seen pictures from space? Would have to be number 1.
    love2debateSilverishGoldNova
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

• SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 711 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I've been debating globe Earthers for a while, most of my responses have been t rolls calling me stupid and "But, what about the photos my master nasa took?"
  • FascismFascism 107 Pts
    edited October 7
    There are many stupid questions people ask me, but this question made me develop autism:

"Why do you deny the Holocaust?"

Edit: On second thought, this question:

"Are all Indians fascist?"/"Is India fascist?"