frame

Does Alien Life Exist?

Opening Argument

For me, it's almost certain there is other life it's just a matter of finding it.
northsouthkoreaaarongnatbarons

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Yes, it is very likely that there is other life. There are many other galaxies and planets, some of those might be able to shelter life.
    DrCerealaarong
  • I personally think the universe is definitely big enough for some form of life on a planet not on Earth. But lots of criteria must be met for life to be possible (right distance from a 'sun', presence of water, a way for life to get food/energy, atmosphere to protect from space's void and harmful radiation, and maybe a few more), so I'm also a bit skeptical if life would exist not here.

So, short answer, I don't know for certain. I might look up if someone did find a suitable planet. And if someone did find life, it would probably be a simple life form, like bacteria.
    DrCerealaarong
  • DrCerealDrCereal 99 Pts
    edited October 2017
    Yes, it is very likely that there is other life. There are many other galaxies and planets, some of those might be able to shelter life.
    Unless you have evidence (beyond probability), you can not state that aliens do exist. (Liklihood is not equivalent to fact.)
    aarongMissDMeanor
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • Yes, alien life is highly probilble according to many scientists possibly. Out of all the planets, some may be habitable to life.
  • PowerPikachu21 Life can exist in many many unexpected ways. Also a current scientific underestimate says the universe is so big that their is a practicality guaranteed of it. Based on science. But until you find it you can never say for sure. If life must be made by cells like some sources tell me those odds go down.