frame

Can driverless cars become a reality?

Opening Argument

I  don't think that driverless cars can fully replace the current trend as it is very dangerous because a computer can malfunction any moment and any time. Tests have shown the results to be negative so far in the developed nations of the world. As far as the developing nations are concerne, it is very difficult to have that kind of infrastructrure conducive to driverless cars.
priyanka

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• @abhs, big progress is already being made and it's undeniable that driveless cars will ne the future. Technology and infrastructure is ready. It is safer to rely on a computer for driving than people
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • What are we to do about the ethics of a self-driving car?
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • I say self driving cars would be really helpful. Once they are safe. Once we get self driving cars we can be a LOT more efficient and eventually safer. DrCereal What do you mean about the ethic?
  • abhs said:
    I  don't think that driverless cars can fully replace the current trend as it is very dangerous because a computer can malfunction any moment and any time. Tests have shown the results to be negative so far in the developed nations of the world. As far as the developing nations are concerne, it is very difficult to have that kind of infrastructrure conducive to driverless cars.

• abhs said: