frame

A flat-Earther’s plan to launch himself in a homemade rocket just hit a speed bump

Opening Argument

Allright, I hope thag it's not one of our friendly Debateisland flat-earhers behind this rocket launch.
aarongSilverishGoldNova
  1. Will Mike Hughes launch the rocket?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      83.33%
    2. No
      16.67%
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
- Walt Disney

Arguments

• edited November 2017
    It's not me, so you're good there. 
    Edril

• edited November 2017
    @Ale5 By the way I know Erfisflats real name, Evidences real name, and Fea's real name. Tho I'm not gonna state it, none of them are named Mike. 
    ale5

• FamesonswedFamesonswed 12 Pts
    edited December 2017
    I'm sorry, but this is actually too hilarious LOL

I remember the guy from research paper writing services who tried to launch a sparrow. What a mad world we live in.

• What was the speed bump?
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

https://www.gofundme.com/mwmvf-is-the-earth-flat
  • Speed bump? 

• Ghosty said:
    Speed bump? 

It's in the title of the debate.
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

• @Erfisflat
    No, I mean what's the speed bump. (Same as your question)
  • A speed bumb in this case is a hinderance to actually launching the homemade rocket, lack of time / resources / care to. I mean, its not like a rocket barells down the highway like a car down the street, hits a speed bump, and accends into space.... right?!
  • A speed bumb in this case is a hinderance to actually launching the homemade rocket, lack of time / resources / care to. I mean, its not like a rocket barells down the highway like a car down the street, hits a speed bump, and accends into space.... right?!
    I figured out what the speed bump was. They wouldn't let him launch from public land, it was postponed and moved down the street. It's pointless though, he's only going a few thousand feet. He won't see a curve.