frame

Did Jill Stein & Bernie Sanders collude with Trump and Russia?

Opening Argument

This seems to be the narrative for the press this week.
joecavalrycomey_testify
  1. Did Stein & Sanders collude to stop Hillary?

4 votes
    1. No
      75.00%
    2. Yes
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No, I’m not sure if they personally collided with Russia against Truml. Although, the Democratic Party May have as a whole colluded with Russia to make sure that Trump wouldn’t win the 2016 presidential election, although, Trump won the 2016 presidential election. I also believe that the investigation into Russia collusion is not needed and a waste of tax payer money.
    brontoraptor
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • No, I don’t believe they did. I don’t think that any party colluded with Russia and that includes the Trump administration.
    brontoraptor
  • No, I don’t believe they did. I don’t think that any party colluded with Russia and that includes the Trump administration.
    Does that include Hillary and her campaign?  They hired Fusion GPS to make up the Trump dossier.  Fusion GPS, in turn, hired Russian operatives to come up with the stories in the dossier.
    brontoraptor