frame

Who will make the super bowl this year?

Opening Argument

Merry Christmas! I predict we will end up crashing after we open our presents and sleep in to 5 in the afternoon. 

Personally, I'm going for an Eagles vs Patriots rematch.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

•  I think Steelers, Patriots, or Eagles will be in it. 
    SilverishGoldNova
  • @averyapro I think it's either gonna be Eagles vs Patriots or Eagles vs Steelers

• Steelers vs. Patriots going Steelers!
  • edited December 2017
    @WilliamSchulz It can't be 2 AFC teams against eachother. It's always AFC vs NFC. Unless you're saying its not gonna be the Pats and instead the Steelers.

• Is the football flat like the Earth to you guys?
    SilverishGoldNova
    I come to debate, I stay to troll,
    I leave to think, I return to brawl.
  • edited December 2017
    Is the football flat like the Earth to you guys?
    Nope, I'm not Tom Brady

• @WilliamSchulz It can't be 2 AFC teams against eachother. It's always AFC vs NFC. Unless you're saying its not gonna be the Pats and instead the Steelers.
    Sorry about that, I'm not a hardcore football watcher, so I don't know how exactly the teams are labeled. Thank you though for the distinction!
  • @WilliamSchulz It can't be 2 AFC teams against eachother. It's always AFC vs NFC. Unless you're saying its not gonna be the Pats and instead the Steelers.
    Sorry about that, I'm not a hardcore football watcher, so I don't know how exactly the teams are labeled. Thank you though for the distinction!
    It's alright. I think It's gonna be Eagles vs Patriots or maybe Eagles  vs Steelers

It's alright. I think It's gonna be Eagles vs Patriots or maybe Eagles  vs Steelers
    Yeah, if it is going to be Eagles vs, Patriots, there would be a lot of New England vs. Pennsylvania rivalry leaving New York to fend for itself in the middle :)
  • Patriots will definitely win and Christmas never happened at all this year.  :D