Is Space Fake? - DebateIsland.com | The Best Online Debate Website! The Best Online Debate Website!
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is Space Fake?

Opening Argument

PoguePogue 266 Pts
Many people on youtube think space is fake. I want evidence that proves space is fake. 
joecavalrybillpassedLibertineStates
  1. Is Space Fake?

8 votes
    1. Yes
      25.00%
    2. No
      75.00%
I could either have the future pass me or l could create it. 

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” - Benjamin Franklin  So flat Earthers, man-made climate change deniers, and just science deniers.

I friended myself! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• Space is not fake. Their are images of space by government organizations such as NASA and possibly private companies.
    Pogue
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • No, space is not fake. Their are images that show space which were taken by many sources.
    Pogue
  • Evidence against space.

Opposing pressure systems.

On any practical scale, opposing pressure systems can not exist adjacent to each other. Canned air, light bulbs, the supposed spaceships, submarines, etc are all great examples. Logically, the whole equilibrium excuse sounds good, but without practical evidence, that claim is pseudoscience. A bare assertion.

The fact that we are in a positive pressure system at all refutes the idea that we are surrounded by an unfathomably large vacuum, that no one but government sources and friends have witnessed.

Stars and moon with high zoom cameras

What appears to be a clear liquid is seen through high zoom cameras, when zooming into stars. The cameras are fairly inexpensive, and the evidence is gathered from multiple unbiased sources, the videos litter YouTube.

3:10

Proof of a firmament:

Rainbows

Here is what science claims.

A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured circular arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow

Howstuffworks.com claims that each droplet of water acts as a prism.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/atmospheric/question41.htm

They even give us a few diagrams of how they feel the model acts.

They, curiously enough, give us only 2 drops, fairly close to each other, implying that each droplet produces it's own rainbow, like the prism, as you can see the red line reaches the eye from a different angle. The purple line dos not reach the eye from the top droplet for, reasons...

As if that isn't enough, Wikipedia's entry implies that we should be able to produce the rainbows in our shower!

The reality of rainbows is that we need two light sources, or a light source and a reflective surface from which to bounce the same light source from a different angle, with rainwater acting as a lens, or "3d screen" for lack of a better term, where those two rays intersect. For more information, see this short and detailed explanation.

Atmospheric Elves.

Again we see a similar shape at the 100km. range in atmospheric elves. Is this phenomenon lighting up the dome?

https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_astronomer_snaps_high_altitude_lightning/5972450

"Escaping earth's gravity"

We all see the shuttle's perform a big parabolic dive in the sky when they go to "space". In theory, and with many assumptions, it is logical and sound, but in reality, I think they hit the dome too many times and found out it was easier just to fish the aircraft out of the sea.

The myths and urban legends about this area started up during the space race.

A claimed abrupt and extreme rise in temperature 

...at, you guessed it, 100km.

Operation fishbowl and Admiral Byrd

Admiral Richard Byrd was acclaimed one of the best explorers in history. He explored the north pole early on and moved on towards the south. 

In the 50's, Byrd was given a small army to go to Antarctica in an operation called "High Jump" to "explore" Antarctica...

https://www.airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/operation-highjump-18223476/

Operation deep freeze is also discussed in that article, which happened shortly after. Here is Admiral Richard Byrd discussing his adventures in Antarctica:

The operation was ended early, and the US Navy came home, apparently defeated, what defeated them is still "classified".
    Even after the reports of "abundant resources" and "a land as big or bigger than the United States", southern polar exploration ended abruptly. 

Interestingly named "operation fishbowl" started up shortly thereafter, where the US sent up several warheads, my guess is trying to penetrate the impenetrable firmament.

Then, the Antarctic treaty was signed, effectively preventing any civilian from discovering the same thing they did. NASA was formed, using Nazi scientists captees about this time, and the upper limits of our prison was protected from civilian eyes as well. 

There are more proofs against space and for the firmament, but we'll go over these first.

@Pogue

PogueGooberrySilverishGoldNovaLibertineStates
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

https://www.gofundme.com/mwmvf-is-the-earth-flat