frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i be deported?

Opening Argument

edited October 18 in Immigration
I'm from Britain but am austrailian/english in my background. I live in the us illigally with a mansion and a gater meat farm but my whole bloomin life is here. You can't just throw me out like a DOG! I pay taxes! And now trump thinks he can just THORW ME OUT! I'll nife im' if he knocks on my door.
Should i be kicked out of the US?
  1. Yes or no?

13 votes
    1. yes
      53.85%
    2. no
      46.15%

Arguments

• No, I believe it should possibly be on the persons situation.
  • As long as you pay taxes. I think you should be a citizen.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 314 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Yes, you should be deported.  Come back in the right way, legally.
  • VaulkVaulk 253 Pts
    edited August 15
    Yes and here's why:

If the U.S. immigration laws make an exception for you...then there has to be an exception for everyone.  If the rules don't apply to you...then they can't apply to everyone.  No one gets special treatment because they've managed to avoid being caught for an extended period of time.  Is it illegal to immigrate to the United States without going through the proper channels?  The answer is yes, it is illegal.  Should the laws of this country not apply to you because you pay taxes and haven't been caught?  To answer this I'll ask you this:

Is it illegal to steal a motor vehicle in the United States?  The answer is yes, it is illegal.  Should you be exempt from legal recourse because you pay taxes and haven't been caught stealing cars yet?  .......No.....you shouldn't be exempt.  Nor should people who are illegal immigrants be exempt from the laws of our country just because they pay taxes and haven't been caught.  The law is the law no matter how big or substantial your sob story is. 
    PowerPikachu21
    "If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stupid".

• Just cause your a person doesn't make me vote any different that if I got a statistic. Your still by definition "illegal" and should be treated as such.
  • People need to stop being such mindless sheep. When your argument in favor of deporting illegals documents is "their illegal" you have no reason you're just using a authoritative logical fallacy. Just because the government as deemed that is a civil violation for certain people to be here does not mean it should be. 
    The fact is there is not a single logical reason to deport people. It costs billions of dollars and the end result is that America is made poorer and a family has lost their home and whole life. 
  • Is Brois actually an illegal immigrant who has an alligator farm? It's a little hard to believe someone would admit this, let alone owning such a farm.
  • The fact that you have a mansion and a farm is outrageous. You, along with everyone you worked with who hasn't followed the regarding illegal immigration should be deported.