frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does media report biased news?

Opening Argument

With this election and news reporting, it seems you get a different story depending on what channel you watch. I am starting to doubt if we can get accurate news reporting without any bias. In a way, I am kind of enjoying Trump's tweets as they come from the source and have no bias.
joecavalry
  1. Is news biased?

10 votes
    1. Yes
      90.00%
    2. No
      10.00%

Arguments

• Absolutely. Every dictator in any countey takes over media as his first order of business. Clearly media is einer politically or profit motivated. In case of current situation in USA, they are really going after Trump. He needs to figure out a way to neutralize that effect if he wants to be more successful.
    Erfisflat
  • News is completely biased, ratings are key for them.
    Erfisflat
  • At least we have Trump's direct tweets now. Unbiased, from the source.
    joecavalryErfisflat
  • Only some news networks are biased as well as others being Pro-Trump.
    Erfisflat
  • They do report biased news. Although as Tocik17 said Trumos twitter is unfiltered and that's why some people like it.
    Erfisflat
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 488 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Every media outlet is biased. In the same way some people call CNN the "Fake News Network", you can also call basically every mainstream media outlet FNN.
    joecavalryErfisflat
    "Yes I seriously said that. Yes I think mountains are curvature"
    "Refusal to provide evidence of my claim or address an opposition's argument against my claim means I'm a liar? You sure you want to take that position? ROFL"
    "I couldn't address your arguments so I insulted you"
    "Rahu doesn't exist because Erfisflat said black holes don't exist"
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
  • Many media networks are biast to some way and there are little to no unbiased, news networks.
    Erfisflat
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover.