frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will you buy Apple AirPods for $159?

Debate Information

The long awaited AirPods are going to be available soon. Many of us were hoping that it will be available for the holiday season, but it keeps getting delay. Apple promisses that it wil be better than sliced bread. The wireless feature seems very promissing with auto detection once you put it in your ear. Currently you can order on Apple web site for $159 with 6 week lead time.
Will you go for it?

apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods?fnode=1e95c88d5a8814d81659700f5557c3c2c4e985d2a5aaa1186a576fd588ecc585cb136acc43f8b43b02730c42270a9fd9f5e064fb0837c19c3e0ea63b949fe924d3e1e080ce69117d7edc993886c563828f10052c868d219ec78b7fba6b9d1336

Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
AirPods will forever change the way you use headphones. Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.(1) Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out. To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri.
Driven by the custom Apple W1 chip, AirPods use optical sensors and a motion accelerometer to detect when they’re in your ears. Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the W1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Because the ultralow-power W1 chip manages battery life so well, AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge.(2) And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.(3) Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.(4)
  1. Live Poll

Will you order the long awaited Apple AirPods?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      50.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I think that is just way to over priced for a pair of headsets. $159 is too much. There are other much cheaper optiona, and frankly the wired headsets that came with my iPhone for free are just fine.
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I love apple products. I will order this. That is something I will use everyday and therefore dont mind spend the money for a quility experience that works seemlessly.
    It is disappointing though that they keep delay shipments. I orignally was planning on buying it for the holidays.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I have been waiting to buy these. I would wait for initial shipment though to see product reviews before purchasing. I don't like the idea of pre-ordering products as a hype.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • lakxi_10291lakxi_10291 2 Pts   -  
    I would purchase them. Apple makes very high-quality, cutting edge, modern, innovative, beautiful products.