frame

Google VS Bing?

Opening Argument

Which search engine do you find to be better?
Google- Alphabet.
Bing- Microsoft.
what's better?
  1. which search engine is better

8 votes
    1. Google
      50.00%
    2. Bing
      50.00%

Arguments

• I prefer Bing over google. It now has a new rewards system, which is a great idea. Google does not have this.
    also, I found the amazing website on wiki. I think it should link to a wiki page, so I tried to edit it and do so, although I found no DebateIsland.com wiki page. I may make one as well as other wiki users. Great Website. I hope that if I make it, the Debateisland.com staff can edit it as well for accuracy. Also, like another user, I didn't receive a newsletter yet. Overall, great Website, in my opinion the best in the market. I am now an "online debater" on debateisland.com exclusively.
  • agsragsr 601 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    I am a big fan of google. I like elegance and power of their search engine
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I prefer Bing, due to the "newer" interface and as another user mentioned, their amazing rewards system. Also, Amazing website, I would like to see a newsletter, and a wiki page. This website, is the best out of all the others. I'm deleting my other Debate Website accounts. I found this through createdebate.
  • I prefer google, due to its other apps being accessible very easily.
  • ale5ale5 147 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Google has advanced search indexing and is synonymous with search.  I do like the idea of getting reward points though, so may try Bing.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • agsragsr 601 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    I am actually surprised with this poll so far. I expected that 90%+ would prefer google vs Bing. I see that Google is only 60% so far.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Google is now tied. I prefer Bing about the same as google.
  • ale5ale5 147 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I just voted, and its 57-43 team Google.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • I prefer Bing, now it's 50-50.