frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Where are you from?

Debate Information

I thought it might be beneficial to get an idea of where Debate Island's members are from.  Please select the option that most closely matches where you live.
northsouthkorea
  1. Live Poll

Where are you from?

17 votes
    1. United States
      88.24%
    2. Canada
        0.00%
    3. Central America
        5.88%
    4. South America
        0.00%
    5. Western Europe
        5.88%
    6. Eastern Europe
        0.00%
    7. Middle East
        0.00%
    8. Africa
        0.00%
    9. Central Asia
        0.00%
    10. East Asia
        0.00%
    11. Australia
        0.00%
    12. Pacific Islands
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ozwlz_duelmozwlz_duelm 2 Pts   -  
    United States.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Usa. Maybe a better poll would have been, should DebateIsland enhance their user profiles for more demographic info such as country and etc. i think that maybe helpful to help with understanding profile of each person we are debating with.  A suggestion to the DebateIsland team.  I really think they developed an amazing site that I love.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    @islander507 ; A change like that could be made, though doing it this way adds a layer of anonymity.  I must say I'm a bit surprised by the results thus far.  The way a lot of posts are written, it seems to me there are a fair number of foreigners posting here.  I don't mean that as a complaint, just an observation.
  • felix_USAfelix_USA 2 Pts   -  
    Yeah, I like the level the profiles are on now.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Should all illegal mexicans on this site declare themselves as USA as well?    :)

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to enhance the profiles a bit, but that's not a high priority from my perspective.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    @islander507Whereever they call home.  They can always post an update later.
  • ournomento_28ournomento_28 12 Pts   -  
    I'm also from the United States.
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    I am from to of theis places.
  • MajoMILSdlGMGVMajoMILSdlGMGV 103 Pts   -  
    I chose from Central America, but I'm from Mexico which is part of North America. 
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    My location... My business.

My IP is available to the admin but that is not your business to know.