frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should we put a tape over camera on the laptop and tv for privacy concerns

Opening Argument

inc4tinc4t 136 Pts
with all the Wikileak activity, and as we learn about malware is ot warranted to put a piece of tape over camera in our laptops and tvs?
  1. ?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Arguments

• agsragsr 540 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    I think thats a good savety measure.  Based on what we learned from Snowden and WikiLeaks that simple measure can give you a piece of mind.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 265 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I guess it depends on whether or not you're doing something interesting enough to catch the attention of our intelligence agencies.
  • @CYDdharta I agree with you completely. You wouldn't want Snowden 2.
  • agsragsr 540 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    @CYDdharta , "interesting" is an interesting defintion.  Based on leaks from Snowden, it was completely up to the government to determine what interesting is.  Wheather they found it interesting to randomly pop in om conversions, observe domestic interactions, and etc.  
    of course, hackers may find an entirely different set of "interesting" scenarios.
    Live Long and Prosper