frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trumponomics explained: Why growth is going to take a while

agsragsr 489 PtsPremium Member
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/10/trumponomics-explained-why-growth-is-going-to-take-a-while.html

CNBC published a detailed opinion on Trump's economics impact. Do you agree?
  1. ?4 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Comments

• I don't understand the point of the report.  It states that consumer confidence and business expectations are high, and will most likely lead to a much improved economy.  No one could change the economy overnight, and no one with any sense expected that.  It seems all they're saying is that initial indications are good and that a noticeably improved economy is coming.  What more could anyone expect?
  • inc4tinc4t 128 Pts
    I think this article is fairly unbiased and business sentiment focused - which is refreshing for a change.
    it is interesting that the market clearly priced in Trump-optimisim over future performance, and essentially it is way too soon to see the data. I like their "animil spirit" term.
  • agsragsr 489 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I like the report. It explains economics behind market sentiment that drove Trump optimism. While initial results are encouraging, that is really not a leading indicator and real change will take time. Next quarterly report will have a bit more credibility if shows positive numbers.
    Live Long and Prosper