frame

Can Machines Learn actual common sense from Video using Artificial Intelligence within next 5 years?

Opening Argument

agsragsr 601 Pts
I just read this fascinating research article about what's feasible via AI for machines to learn common sense just by a video sensor.  
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603803/facebooks-ai-chief-machines-could-learn-common-sense-from-video/

it is amazing to think about if within next 5 years this technology will start competing with humans for intelligence.
  1. do you think AI from video will actually let machines learn common sense within 5 years

2 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Arguments

• I believe that humans will start having real competition from this type of technology for a good number of tasks amd jobs. At this pace within 5 years it will drastically improve.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, I think that is very conceivable in very near future.  I think in many ways it is happening already. The big question is if this type of technology will replace human jobs or augment it. 
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney