frame

How not to be afraid of the Constitution: A guide for Democrats

Opening Argument

a controversial commentary published by 
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/how-not-to-be-afraid-of-the-constitution-a-guide-for-democrats

It argues that Democrats’ misunderstand of both the philosophy and the documents at the center of it. 

1. Do you agree that Dems misunderstood constitution?

9 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• I generally agree, although the editorial adds a bit too much color of aggressiveness against the democrats.
    I am a republican, but can see how Democrats would get offended with such an article.
  • Yes, in some ways. Dems have certain beliefs that Republicans just don't.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • I dislike when liberals attack trump supporters, and while I support Republican views, I don't think there is a need for such strong points.
    i agree with @islander507 ;
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I just think that this article is absolutely ridiculous.  I strongly disagree.
    It should be tagged as conservatives insult Democrats.
    democrats have correct understanding of constitution, and it is not a "misunderstanding", but maybe more appropriately a difference of opinion on some of the interpretation.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • Yes, Democrats do not understand it completely.