frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How not to be afraid of the Constitution: A guide for Democrats

a controversial commentary published by 
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/how-not-to-be-afraid-of-the-constitution-a-guide-for-democrats

It argues that Democrats’ misunderstand of both the philosophy and the documents at the center of it. 

1. Do you agree that Dems misunderstood constitution?9 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Comments

• I generally agree, although the editorial adds a bit too much color of aggressiveness against the democrats.
    I am a republican, but can see how Democrats would get offended with such an article.
  • Yes, in some ways. Dems have certain beliefs that Republicans just don't.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • agsragsr 493 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I dislike when liberals attack trump supporters, and while I support Republican views, I don't think there is a need for such strong points.
    i agree with @islander507 ;
    Live Long and Prosper
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 140 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I just think that this article is absolutely ridiculous.  I strongly disagree.
    It should be tagged as conservatives insult Democrats.
    democrats have correct understanding of constitution, and it is not a "misunderstanding", but maybe more appropriately a difference of opinion on some of the interpretation.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • Yes, Democrats do not understand it completely.