frame

Will United Airlines Lose Business Due To Their Latest Incident?

Opening Argument

Will United Airlines Lose Business Due To Their Latest Incident?

It it was a terrible event, but due to their fates and routes, will people really boycott United? What do you think?
  1. Will United Airlines Lose Business Due To Their Latest Incident?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No, as said, they have great prices and a lot of routes. A person will see United, think about it, but then order their ticket/s. It's not good for PR, but I think that the financial/business aspect is fine.
  • They will lose business, but not dramatically.  Many of the customer who have options will give it a second thought before booking, but I doubt that if united has best price on a given flight that many would opt to go with a more expensive option.
  • Airlines business is highly price elastic, and United is not known for their great customer service like Virgin or even JetBlue. For the most part people are not afraid of a similar incident occuring to them, and that is not a flight safety issue.
    if the price is right most people will still fly United.  
    It is based on the price and frequent flyer miles affiliations.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, some people may not let it pass bye.
  • I don't think that they will lose all business, but they have truly been treating their customers with minimal respect and I don't think that is the right way. That man respectfully had his seat on the plane and definitely didn't deserve to be drug off of that plane. They also didn't let a couple on the plane to go to their wedding location which wasn't right. I don't think that they will lose all of their business because they have great planes and overall were a great company but I think that their sales might go down because of these past few incidents.