frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Attack on Champs-Élysées Injects More Uncertainty Into French Vote - does Marine Le Len benefit?

Debate Information

Attack on Champs-Élysées Injects More Uncertainty Into French Vote

• The attack by a French national with a history of violence, which left one police officer dead on the Champs-Élysées, may influence Sunday’s vote.
  • The far-right leader Marine Le Pen seized on the brazen assault, but she was not the only presidential candidate who stood to gain ground.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Attack+on+Champs-%C3%89lys%C3%A9es+Injects+More+Uncertainty+Into+French+Vote&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us

Read this NY Times article for free, by following NY Times link via Google search

NY Times lets users read a generous number of articles every month if they are directly referred from Google.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/21/world/europe/paris-champs-elysees-gunman.html?_r=0
  1. Live Poll

Attack on Champs-Élysées Injects More Uncertainty Into French Vote - does Marine Le Len benefit?

4 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
WhyTrump - a good question

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Le Pen is almost French version of Trump with his imigration policies. Bith benefit in popularity with terrorist attacks.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • PinoPino 85 Pts   -  
    No one benefits from such a tragic event and certainly no party should try to use it for political gain.
    In many ways France, (like most European nations), is the architect of its own plight of the Muslim terrorist disease which has claimed over 230 deaths since 2015 and countless horrific injuries.
    France is a most picturesque country with some of the most beautiful towns and cities in the world.
    Whist the French can be a bit snooty, especially in Paris, they are a most civilized nation who have developed cooking and winemaking into art forms.
    So what do the politicians do?
    They swamp their beautiful  country with Muslims who have never been, nor never will be accepted by the French, so they become resentful at their permanent 2nd/3rd class citizenship and this resentment turns to anger which is quickly followed by murder,violence and destruction.
    They have been given a cause by I.S.I.S, to justify their deadly violence and this will ensure that the severity and frequency of their atrocities will increase and continue into the foreseeable future. 
    So as a consequence of their sanctimonious, bleeding heart politicians the French citizens along with those of the rest of Europe can expect to be cut in half by machine fire, blown to smithereens or splatted like flies by heavy commercial vehicles. 
    All courtesy of their politicians.
    What should Americans do?. 
    GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND THANK THE LORD FOR PROVIDING THE NATION WITH DONALD TRUMP. 
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    @Pino, amazing post.  
    I am not sure about getting on our knees, but I agree that we are fortunate to have Trump fighting for us to clean things up.
  • PinoPino 85 Pts   -  
    @islander507,Well yes, I was of course speaking metaphorically. 
    A simple bowing of the head will suffice, ha..
    When some 130 teenage clubbers were machine gunned to death by Muslim terrorists, ( one of whom was given sanctuary in France at the age of five), I heard one of the bloodied girl escapees screaming hysterically, ''where have these people come from?, what is our government doing''? 
    Well the government is involved in a 'damage limitation'' exercise whilst continuing to usher 10s of 1000s of Muslims into the country, some of whom will be dedicated terrorists and many others who will be radicalised and become terrorists. 
    I hate using cliches', but you really couldn't make it up.