frame

A review of the islamic ISIS myth.

Opening Argument

ISIS is about as islamic, As jews are hindu.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-captors-didnt-even-have-the-koran-says-french-journalist-held-prisoner-by-group-for-more-than-10022291.html  They don't even have a qur'an in their possession, They have done some of the MOST unislamic things i can think of. For instance, Suicide bombings, Killing innocents. 
I think mainstream media should take a closer look at ISIS, What do you guys think?
  1. Is ISIS islamic?

20 votes
    1. Nope.
      35.00%
    2. Yeah dude....
      65.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• They are not Islamic.
    SuperSith89
  • PinoPino 67 Pts
    Any religion which can spawn such barbaric filth such as I.S.I.S. must be fundamentally evil.
    The I.S.I.S., atrocities are carried out in the name of the Islamic God, and the Muslim religious terrorists feel that slaughtering innocent infidels, non Muslims, will endear them to Allah.
    The barbarity of Islam is also graphically illustrated in their brutal Sharia law which includes female genital mutilation and murdering those a with deviant sexual orientation. 
    I feel the world would be a much better and safer place without these religious zealots.

SuperSith89
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
     @Pino If you are going to call the religion evil, Can you bring me a 'evil' verse in Historical + Textual context, Which orders these things? They don't have a qur'an [The holy book of islam]So how can they be following it?
  • I agree with @pino in Some ways considering that ISIS is a terrorist group.
  • @Logic If they have a cell phone, laptop, PC, etc., they have a Koran.
  • Yes, great point @CYDdharta .
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta The french journalist which was captured by ISIS, Told the media, That ISIS is more of a political group than a religious one. Also, You ignored my challenge.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    https://www.rt.com/news/190468-muslim-scholars-islamic-state/
    The day  humans grow a pair of wings, Is the day i'll admit ISIS is islamic.
  • @Logic Islam is as much political as it is religious.  There's no real delineation.
  • If the Islamic State isn't Islamic, what do you suppose it is?
  • PinoPino 67 Pts
    @Logic;- Firstly, please permit to guide you on your grammar.
    It's ''an evil''. 
    An, and not a is used when followed by a vowel. 
    The evil,(note the initial letter of evil is an e, which is a vowel)  which is Islam is graphically illustrated all over the world as the filth shoot innocent people blow them to smithereens and mow them down like flies with heavy goods vehicles.
    These barbarous atrocities are perpetrated by Quran reading Muslim terrorists from Australia to Canada and from every country in Europe to the United States. 
    I would not wish to contaminate my hands by holding the book of satanic verses nor corrupt my mind by reading the superstitious hocus pocus composed by a paedophile prophet.
    Many, too many of those who do can find interpretation within it's frightening text to justify their savagery towards their fellow man.

• Yes, they are Islamic. There are many prices of evidence to support this claim as well.
    here are some...
    1) ISIS stands for 
    "Islamic State For Iraq And Syria."
    Thats the only piece of evidence you need to prove this claim. ISIS is indeed Islamic.
  • Logic said:
    https://www.rt.com/news/190468-muslim-scholars-islamic-state/
    The day  humans grow a pair of wings, Is the day i'll admit ISIS is islamic.

@Logic Here's another tip; if you actually want to have a debate, you have to appear reasonable.  If you say you'll never change your position regardless of any amount of proof against you, there is literally no point in debating.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta It was a joke xD.  If i was like that, Then why would i be here?
    But if you have some solid proof, As to ISIS being not led by simon elliot, A jew, I'm ready to accept it.
  • @Logic There doesn't appear to be a Jew or an Israeli anywhere in the list;

http://apps.frontline.org/isis-leadership/

• LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta I clearly stated that the leader of ISIS, Is a jew. By the name of Simon Elliot. 
  • @logic I don't belie that There's a  Jewish leader in the terrorist group ISIS. If you find some sort of evidence proving that his, that may be different, but I highly doubt it.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
  • @Logic Once again, you should try to find reputable sources.  From Wiki;

According to the Associated Press, the Centre for Research on Globalization promotes conspiracy theories.[3] According to PolitiFact, the Centre "has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming."[4] Foreign Policy notes that the Centre "sells books and videos that 'expose' how the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'most likely a special covert action' to 'further the goals of corporate globalization.'"[17] A 2010 study categorized the website as a source of anti-vaccine misinformation.[18] An Atlantic Council fellow has described it as "pro-Putin and anti-NATO".[19][unreliable source?] The Jewish Tribune described the Centre as being "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial."[20] The Centre has promoted the Irish slavery myth, which prompted a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.[21] Writing for the New Republic, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, Lecturer in Digital Journalism at the University of Stirling, describes the Centre's website as a "conspiracy site".[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky

• I disagree with @cydharta and @logic . I understand logic's Source and he gave great effort attempting to find a source to prove his Debate or argument. Although, I doubt that this is true, great effort. 
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta Wiki? Wiki can be changed by virtually ANYONE.
    If something doesn't fit the anti islamic agenda on wiki, It's far too easy to change it.
    Just look at pictures of Simon Elliot/ Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, With american high ranks. It's getting obvious. And, You might not notice this, But anyone in islam or an arab, Would notice. Look at the shura council, Notice anything weird? If you do tell me.
  • @Logic You may be able to change Wiki, but you can't change the AP, Politifact, Foreign Policy, the Atlantic Council, the New Republic, etc.  Global Research is a cesspool of disinformation. 

All I see in the photos are 2 guys of generally similar build, but primarily very similar haircuts.  I can't make a positive ID on a haircut. 
  • I'm interested by the way you put the description @logic. do you mean the mainstream media is portraying ISIS as Islamic? I might have to disagree with that if so.

Also I do believe they are. ISIS= Islamic state in Syria. They represent the most radical form of Islam. They may not have copies of the Koran but that doesn't make them unislamic; they can still subscribe to its principles. The people in ISIS are the ones saying moderate Muslims aren't real Muslims.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    What principles are they following?
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta  Mind showing me some of the politics in islam? From the qur'an, Here : Qur'an.com 
    @Pino  You've been blabbering all of your bs, But have failed to bring one verse, In full context, Ordering the evil doings you assume it does. 
    @mediucoded  Israeli Secret Intelligence Service :) 
    Why is it, ISIS has killed 10x more muslims, Then it has non muslims? 
    Israelites have HATED islam, For as long as it has existed, History tells a story.