frame

What's the best excuse to get out of Jury Duty?

Opening Argument

In my years of being called to Jury duty I heard a few good excuses, what do you think is the best excuse?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• randalrandal 60 Pts
    Your going on vacation.
  • PinoPino 67 Pts
    You have to turn the handle of the mangle for your granny as she broke her arm on 'Pancake Tuesday'.
    agsr
  • @pino , I agree, that may be the craziest.
  • I had to go to the pet site and pick up a dolphin.
    agsr
  • I was in a jury selection where a crime was committed by an African american.  One of the potential jurors basically admitted to being racist And said that he cannot be unbiased.
    melsa
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Tell them "I'm a white nationalist."
    whitenationalist
  • Here's one...
    I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST. 
    That gets me out every single time. Good excuse.
  • Telling them your brother, dad, and uncle are cops and you think they get the right guy 98% of the time should work.  OTOH why do you want to get out of it if you don't  have a good reason?  One of the reasons we get idiotic verdicts  like Stella being awarded over a million dollars because she spilled hot coffee on herself is because juries tend to be made up of people from the ranks in society.  People above that tend to use excuses to get out of it.
    WhyTrump
  • @CYDdharta, I agree.  Cop story is often effective 
    Live Long and Prosper