frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Debate

Is there any flavor of truth to North Korea claim of US biochemical plot to kill Kim Jong Un?

Opening Argument

agsragsr 565 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator

North Korea claims US 'biochemical' plot to kill Kim Jong Un

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/asia/north-korea-kim-assassination/
  1. Is there any flavor of truth to North Korea claim of US biochemical plot to kill Kim Jong Un?

2 votes
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. No
      50.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Arguments

• agsragsr 565 PtsPremium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    Premium MemberTechnology Community Moderator
    It is important for North Korea to continue to unite its people towards a Common Enemy - someone who is trying to destroy them.  
    To do that, colorful stories such as this one are important part of the propaganda and brainwashing 
    Logic
    Live Long and Prosper
  • LogicLogic 228 Pts
    edited May 5
    I disagree with @agsr .  North Korea poses a small threat, Keyword [small].  And i doubt America wants any country threatening it.  You said 'flavor' of truth. I don't think this has anything to do with bio chemical weapons. But America definitely has a plot to kill that megalomaniac.