frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should you invest in Facebook?

Debate Information

After all of this stuff going on with Snap, what do you think? Invest or no?
kmelkevolution17joecavalryraehuiw
  1. Live Poll

?

8 votes
    1. Yes
      75.00%
    2. No
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• kmelkevolution17kmelkevolution17 95 Pts   -  
    I would, they basically have most of the market.
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    I am not concerned about Snap taking business from Facebook, but I am comcerned about FB super high valuation.  It is already pricing in very aggressive business metrics, and I am not sure how it can achieve further exponential growth at this point. So I say no.
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    Facebook is a good buy, it will be difficult for anyone taking it over, and it can go further after google marketing empire.  If FB buys Snapchat for really cheap that may also be a good opportunity for FB to further dominate the market.
    joecavalry
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Facebook, is a great investment. They own a majority of the social media market as well considering they bought out many complained like Instagram.
    islander507
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I am questioning Facebook investment based on future expansion opportunities.  I think they got too big and grew too fast based on their current valuation. I acrually think the market overall right now is hyped up too much, so I wouldn't buy Facebook or a y of the other inflated tech stocks at the moment.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    @joecavalry, I agree. The social media will only grow and Facebook dominates it.
    raehuiw
  • raehuiwraehuiw 24 Pts   -  
    Facebook may eventually obtain the whole market and expand.