frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

+ NEW DEBATE

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Long Will It Take Before North Korea Launches A Nuclear Missile That Can Hit the Mainland

averyaproaveryapro 61 Points
   I really don't know how long it will take. What do you guys think? If you could also post a comment just to say your reasoning that would be great thanks :)
northsouthkorea
  1. How Long Will It Take Before North Korea Launches A Nuclear Missile That Can Hit the Mainland3 votes
    1. Less Than A Year
      33.33%
    2. Over 5 years
      66.67%
    3. Over 10 Years
        0.00%
    4. Never
        0.00%

Comments

• I don't think it would take long. I believe this, because they are constantly testing nuclear weapons and others. Also, many countries like Sourh Korea, China, Japan, and the US are getting ready for a war. I'm not sure what side Russia would be on, and who knows, maybe ISIS and other terrorist groups would get involved. Japan even said that they would be ready to launch a nuclear weapon and are considering that, this was a possible statement said by Japan.