frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who is your favorite character in Billions

Debate Information

Billions is a recent crime drama on Showtime about billionaire Hedge Fund investor Bobby Axelrod. With season 1 just over and season 2 starting up in January, who is your favorite character and why?
Who is your favorite character in Billions
  1. Live Poll

Billions favorite character

5 votes
    1. Bobby Axelrod
      60.00%
    2. Chuck Rhodes
      40.00%
    3. Wendy Rhodes
        0.00%
    4. Lara Axelrod
        0.00%
    5. Wags (Mike Wagner)
        0.00%
    6. Bryan Connerty
        0.00%
    7. Kate Sacher
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Bobby is cold hearted, calculating, manipulating sb. He never does anything without a reason, and uses his street smarts to always make money. There is another side of him, and we are exposed to that side throughout the show. We are left questing the post-Metallica concert mid life crisis event, and his emotional decision to buy that beach house. He seems to be doing many illegal things and cold-hearted betrayals, but one thing you cannot take away from Bobby is that he is cool. I think the rest of the cast did a great job, but I vote for Bobby.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I like Chuck Rodes and Bobby about equally, but I will go with Rodes.
  • knodal_19847knodal_19847 12 Pts   -  
    I like Bobby Alexlrod, as agsr said he never does anything without a good reason.
  • Bobby.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Chuck Rhodes is showing so many dimensions.  He is the best character with depth, but they are all great and it's an amazing show.