frame

When will WW3 start.

Opening Argument

LogicLogic 232 Pts
All this commotion on youtube about WW3, People saying it will be in the next few months.   What do you guys think?
joecavalrytherepstatesjoderon_17kmelkevolution17
  1. Will WW3 happen soon?

12 votes
    1. Yes.
      16.67%
    2. No.
      41.67%
    3. Probably.
      41.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• No, I don't think it will occur so fast and hopefully it won't occur at all. I do think a major war in the Middle East could occur.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    No, I don't think it will occur so fast and hopefully it won't occur at all. I do think a major war in the Middle East could occur.
    The major war in the middle east has already begun.  I think WW3 is around the corner, I am really hoping nukes will be banned though.
    Schatzi11
  • @Logic, based on what evidence are you thinking WW3 will start soon?  Are you thinking North Korea will initiate action and tie in russia?

i don't think that the overall conflict progressed too far yet to kick off ww3.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @islander507 I feel like russia and america hate eachother, Kim jong un is just retarded and crazy, That's why i think so.
    therep
  • thereptherep 56 Pts
    I agree with @logic.
  • @Logic, that is certainly possible, although I doubt it will actually happen near term
    statesjoderon_17
    Live Long and Prosper
  • edited May 2017
    Forget ISIS, wype out North Korea first then take care of the terrorists. Although, they all to be under the same or simialar category of terrorism, just being ISIS is worse.
  • @statesjoderon_17, I am also concerne about both North Korea and ISIS. Agree that North Korea is a larger threat. I would deal with it first as you suggested before one of their weapons actually works and they develop nuclear capability 
    natbarons
  • I agree with @islnder507 .
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @statesjoderon_17, I am also concerne about both North Korea and ISIS. Agree that North Korea is a larger threat. I would deal with it first as you suggested before one of their weapons actually works and they develop nuclear capability 
    'before one of their weapons actually works'   :D that was the best joke i heard all week.
  • I think that it might happen because now that Trump is traveling to different countries like Saudi Arabia and trying to work things out I think but then again you have the Russians that hate us. You have Kim Jong Un who hates us and then you have ISIS, which it seems almost wants to start war with us so I think the door is cracked open but another one or two wrong moves from Trump could probably result in the door being wide open and WW3 begins.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @averyapro Russia doesn't hate america.  Putin has said once in a talk, He doesn't want to have war with america. But if he is forced to, he will. Kim Jong Un is just a psychopath, Forget him he can't do bomb anyone let alone hurt a fly. IS won't be able to get near america, I think your forgetting how strong the US army is.
  • Anyone who thinks WWIII is just around the corner has never lived through the cold war.
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    @CYDdharta  What's the cold war?  [Sorry didn't study this before.]
  • @Logic The Cold War was the nuclear standoff between the US and the USSR that took place from the 1950s until the fall of Soviet Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

• LogicLogic 232 Pts
    That war seems kind of pointless to me.  
    kmelkevolution17
  • No, Trump is fighting for peace globally.
    Logic
  • LogicLogic 232 Pts
    No, Trump is fighting for peace globally.
    Funniest thing i heard all day!  Bombing syrians is really peaceful, I agree with you on that.