frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Elon Musk just threatened to leave Trump's advisory councils if the US withdraws from the ParisCdeal

Debate Information

[Had to put Cdeal cause there was no more space for Climate deal]  Finally! Elon Musk the only voice of reason between the trump supporters has stood up!  Trump's stupidity isn't mixing with the genius of elon musk, And this is the end result.  
Also, Statistics show must people who voted trump were un educated.
aarongpersqsocialmedia_an2831
  1. Live Poll

Is this more proof we shouldn't have elected trump for president?

8 votes
    1. Yes.
      50.00%
    2. No.
      50.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    No, That is not proof that we shouldn't have elected him as President.  That said, I think we should stay in the climate agreement and have lots of respected for Elon Musk
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    @love2debate  Trump was about to withdraw [If he hasn't already] Which is an extremely ignorant move to make. I think the only thing holding him back is elon musk, Because i think we as well as elon know VERY well , That he is the only voice of reason in the advisory council.
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
     I like Musk and generally support him.  So do most people. Cannot say the same thing about Trump. Trump would be making yet another mistake if he cuts the Paris deal.  What message does it send to those who care about the environment? What message does it send to all nations internationally? 
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • persqpersq 2 Pts   -  
    No, Trump was right to leave the deal which is harming the economy. By 2030, the US wouldn't have gains which hurts the US economy even more while the deal benefits counties like China, India etc.
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    @persq Prove it.
  • SuperSith89SuperSith89 170 Pts   -   edited June 2017
    We wouldn't have been giving the people of third world countries any money, just heir governments.  Believe me, after being in third world countries and seeing the governments, our money would have been wasted and we would be in deeper debt.  Yes we should do something about our effects on the environment, but in a way that doesn't involve spending trillions more of what we don't have.  
    http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/31/every-bad-thing-avoided-rejecting-paris-climate-accords/
    http://www.heritage.org/testimony/paris-climate-promise-bad-deal-america

I also cannot see how Trump has failed yet.  He's made good business decisions so far and he is who the country needs, not the one it wants.  Not exactly Batman, but close enough there.  
    WhyTrump
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    @SuperSith89, I agree with you.  There are more cost effective ways to support the environment than continued waste on Paris Climate deal
    SuperSith89
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
     So trump is disregarding the ENTIRE world, For americas sake?  That's absurd!   The world can't wait!   That's why around 80 mayors have taken part in the paris climate deal. Why is america so special that all the other countries have to suffer the consequences . A better future for the next generations was just in sight before Dimwit rump decided to leave the deal.
    socialmedia_an2831
  • I agree with @logic .