frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The earth is flat

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:
    @Fredsnephew
    "How can the Sun go down in a flat Earth system?"

If you had read any of the posts, you'd know. You aren't serious, and you don't care. Your questions have been answered, and instead of conceding or addressing those, you nonchalantly dismiss the evidence without reason to save face.
    @Erfisflat It's amazing after all the info you have beautifully presented here on this O.P., that you explained over and over again, and they still can't get past the first question they asked?
    Was I this bad in the beginning too? Do you remember?

Or maybe he is asking how the sun can literally go down, as if that ever happened on their Heliocentric model? You think?
    I can't remember discussing it with you, I mostly remember Dan and Ram, they gave me a coveny attitude, classic globetards. I explained sunsets to him also, not sure he's processing it yet.
    CovenyEvidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited August 2017

CovenyEvidenceSilverishGoldNova
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -   edited August 2017
    Erfisflat said:
    You know, I'm a huge sci fi fan. My favorite Sci Fi is the one about us living on a spinning pear rock.
    CovenyErfisflatEvidence
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -   edited August 2017
    Erfisflat said:
    You know, I'm a huge sci fi fan. My favorite Sci Fi is the one about us living on a spinning pear rock.

Which I'm still waiting for a picture of from NASA's ISS.
    $10 Billion a month and can't make a pear-shaped CGI artist rendering?

Hey, I like Tinkerbelle sprinkling some of that redshift-microwave background radiation out there! Hopefully she will not cover up any 'black-holes', or the ISS could unexpectedly fly right into one! That sure would put an end to all the backflips them Astro-nuts been showing children back on earth!
    ErfisflatCovenySilverishGoldNova
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    Erfisflat said:
    I think we've established that if Coveny doesn't like a joke or can't understand the argument he'll just mark it as spam. He really seems to be enjoying level 5. That his coping mechanism and treatment for jokes he doesn't like or for when someone busts his balls.
    ErfisflatCoveny
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:

Hey, I like Tinkerbelle sprinkling some of that redshift-microwave background radiation out there! Hopefully she will not cover up any 'black-holes', or the ISS could unexpectedly fly right into one! That sure would put an end to all the backflips them Astro-nuts been showing children back on earth!
    It's a pretty interesting sci fi. I've already read the books (nasa.gov, philosophiae naturalis principia mathematica), the movies (like Apollo) are interesting.
    ErfisflatCovenyEvidence

• EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -   edited August 2017
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:

It's a pretty interesting sci fi. I've already read the books (nasa.gov, philosophiae naturalis principia mathematica), the movies (like Apollo) are interesting.

Lol, .. love it.
    Hey, is Coveny working for OSHA now, he keeps giving us all the Caution signs!?
    I'm wearing my glasses, .. and my boots too when I debate him, .. it can get real deep, if you know what I mean? So I'm all safetyed up, .. maybe he won't tag me with a caution?
    CovenyErfisflatSilverishGoldNova
    Evidence said:
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:

Lol, .. love it.
    Hey, is Coveny working for OSHA now, he keeps giving us all the Caution signs!?
    I'm wearing my glasses, .. and my boots too when I debate him, .. it can get real deep, if you know what I mean? So I'm all safetyed up, .. maybe he won't tag me with a caution?

He's basically just going to leave spam reactions on everything we post.

@Coveny Just because you like don't like my jokes about Sci Fi or can't address our arguments doesn't mean it's "spam", lol.

CovenyErfisflat

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    9th flat earther added to the group

Almost forgot to get my spam badge. 
    SilverishGoldNova

Wayne Dyer
  • CovenyCoveny 419 Pts   -  
    Erfisflat said:

Well that's an argument so I wouldn't spam it. I mean the earth is spinning around the sun, and the moon is spinning around the earth, so the "moving across the sky" is a strawman fallacy, but it is an attempt at an argument rather than just insult and ridicule. But then I guess you and Silver have been deleting my posts so it really doesn't matter does it?
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:

Well that's an argument so I wouldn't spam it. I mean the earth is spinning around the sun, and the moon is spinning around the earth, so the "moving across the sky" is a strawman fallacy, but it is an attempt at an argument rather than just insult and ridicule. But then I guess you and Silver have been deleting my posts so it really doesn't matter does it?
    I'm pretty me explaining your fallacies doesn't count as "insults and ridicule" speaking of which the only posts of yours I have deleted.... have been insults and ridicule in this thread. Now, can you make sure to start leaving caution signs on basically the entire website when you have finished advertising "fordebating" without asking the founder first, which is a bannable offense? We'd appreciate it.

@coveny said
    "..."moving across the sky" is a strawman fallacy, "

Similar to that copy and paste picture OP you posted, that you didn't even bother to read, much less understand?
    Coveny

Wayne Dyer
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:

I'm pretty me explaining your fallacies doesn't count as "insults and ridicule" speaking of which the only posts of yours I have deleted.... have been insults and ridicule in this thread. Now, can you make sure to start leaving caution signs on basically the entire website when you have finished advertising "fordebating" without asking the founder first, which is a bannable offense? We'd appreciate it.
    Silver the bannable offense is to advertise another website. Now if it's ok for you to put "bestdealswin" and Erfisflat to put "youtube" then it should be ok for me to put "fordebating". They are all websites other than this one. But hey the rules don't apply to the flat earthers do they? On top of breaking the rules you delete opposing views which were NOT insults or ridicule, while ridiculling and insulting anyone who disagrees with you. This seem to be what the owners of this site wants though, so I've been less and less inclined to come here, 
    SilverishGoldNova
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:

Silver the bannable offense is to advertise another website. Now if it's ok for you to put "bestdealswin" and Erfisflat to put "youtube" then it should be ok for me to put "fordebating". They are all websites other than this one. But hey the rules don't apply to the flat earthers do they? On top of breaking the rules you delete opposing views which were NOT insults or ridicule, while ridiculling and insulting anyone who disagrees with you. This seem to be what the owners of this site wants though, so I've been less and less inclined to come here, 

Where was I promoting Youtube? Is YouTube a competitor of debateisland.com? Your post was deleted because it was nothing but some irrelevant diagrams. No explanation. No content. You admitted in the post that you hadn't even looked at all of them, most of them were already discussed in detail, and you probably didn't understand half of them, i've said this before elsewhere, and you've yet to prove me wrong.

Wayne Dyer
    @coveny that site looks horrendous by the way.

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:

Where was I promoting Youtube? Is YouTube a competitor of debateisland.com? Your post was deleted because it was nothing but some irrelevant diagrams. No explanation. No content. You admitted in the post that you hadn't even looked at all of them, most of them were already discussed in detail, and you probably didn't understand half of them, i've said this before elsewhere, and you've yet to prove me wrong.
    The same place I was promoting ForDebating... The ToS doesn't specify "competitor" now does it, it just say advertise on the site. Either what you are doing is advertising and you are breaking the ToS or what I was doing wasn't advertising and therefore not breaking the ToS. In either instance you are wrong... but they made you a mod so I guess they don't care that much about this website. 

As for the insults about me not being able to understand them I'm getting really tired of your insults whenever you lack a valid argument. In writing they have a saying "show don't tell", you do a lot of telling, and no showing.
    Erfisflat said:
    @coveny that site looks horrendous by the way.
    Flat Earther's opinions are very important to me. I think I may cry myself to sleep tonight because I haven't been able to impress you guys.

@Coveny

Except bestdealwins is the admins other website, which he is allowing me to "spread the word" about, and posting YouTube links... HOW IS THAT ADVERTISING? 

"What the owners of this site wants though, which is why I'm less inclined to post here" Well, problem solved. The admin has said the only reason they haven't banned you is because you give this site more activity. Why do they want to ban you? Probably because you spend your days ridiculing people for disagreeing with you (and this is why we removed a bunch of your comments), flagging their comments as spam then playing the victim when they respond and then desperately advertising a terribly designed website. If you wan't, you can complain about us on your Facebook but that won't solve anything

@coveny ;

As for the insults about me not being able to understand them I'm getting really tired of your insults whenever you lack a valid argument."

I said you probably didn't understand them, which was actually giving you a chance to clarify yourself, and maybe even elaborating on a point or two. This is your 3rd chance to do so, and you've continued on proving my point. They were in no way "valid arguments" which you now humorously claim that I lack. I'm sorry that the earth is flat and that you've been lied to. Our generation will be the last to believe it, these debate sites have some really smart people, unfortunately they also have some know it all d-bags too. We found out what you are. 

"In writing they have a saying "show don't tell", you do a lot of telling, and no showing."

That described your latest OP to a T.

Wayne Dyer
    All these spam flags remind me of pigeon poop on a chessboard. You too @Evidence?
    CovenyEvidenceSilverishGoldNova

Wayne Dyer
    I keep deleting and they keep coming back.

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    @coveny ;

As for the insults about me not being able to understand them I'm getting really tired of your insults whenever you lack a valid argument."

I said you probably didn't understand them, which was actually giving you a chance to clarify yourself, and maybe even elaborating on a point or two. This is your 3rd chance to do so, and you've continued on proving my point. They were in no way "valid arguments" which you now humorously claim that I lack. I'm sorry that the earth is flat and that you've been lied to. Our generation will be the last to believe it, these debate sites have some really smart people, unfortunately they also have some know it all d-bags too. We found out what you are. 

"In writing they have a saying "show don't tell", you do a lot of telling, and no showing."

That described your latest OP to a T.

You gave me a chance to clarify myself by deleting the post? ROFL I've proven all my valid points, so you've just started deleting them.

As far as the difference between telling and showing... please look up the concept before you respond again, because you don't understand it. If someone SHOWS how something is wrong, it's different than TELLING someone they are wrong.
    Erfisflat said:
    I keep deleting and they keep coming back.
    Maybe not for much longer. That this site wants people like you in charge of moderation tells me the direction it's going to go...
    whats with the caution signs? 

Not saying you should be banned, just sayin it's bannable. Anyway, shouldn't you be developing your weird website that you're advertising here, instead of leaving caution signs?
    If I was a programmer like Aarong I wouldn't be here I would be developing now wouldn't I? I don't like the forum debate style this site has, I mean it's not even really debates it's just a forums where the posts are topics to debate.I preferred formal debate style like on debate.org but they haven't maintained it in years and now it's barely functional, so I mocked up my own, and found some developers to create it for me... for money. 
  • @coveny atleast we can both agree debate.org is terrible
    Coveny

@Coveny

"How is posting a link to other websites in your signature advertising?"

It's probably about the message you're sending. My links send a "for more information..." silverishgoldnova is just helping the administration, yours was just disrespectful and selfish to be honest. You probably didn't mean well. Just sayin.

"You gave me a chance to clarify myself by deleting the post? "

I said something before I deleted it. What you did was the equivalent of me starting a debate in your community and posting nothing but Eric Dubay's 200 proofs 

And stating that I haven't seen the whole thing, but I'll expect you to address every point, or the earth is flat. Is your Google home page broken? Reddit account hacked? You could search your history and pick a few of those diagrams, study them, and give an explanation for them with a reason why it contradicts the model you are opposed to. You never "proved any of the "valid points", you never really even presented them. Posting self explanatory memes is one thing when you are on another debate, but what you did is different. I don't expect you'd understand. 

I have in fact SHOWN AND TOLD you how you were wrong, you either are incompetent or are ignoring the refutations. Anyone active in the community can attest, some have even pointed it out, to no avail.

"Maybe not for much longer. That this site wants people like you in charge of moderation tells me the direction it's going to go..."

Neither of are us are site moderators, just moderators of this community. You're welcome to apply for one, just as I have. If I were to troll it as you have ours, I'd expect the same treatment, eye for an eye, as you said. In other words, you don't have to leave the site on my account, but you can't troll here any more. 
    SilverishGoldNova

Wayne Dyer
    @Coveny "How is putting links in your signature advertising"

Not exactly what I'm saying, you see, that depends on whether you put proofs in your signature (Erfisflat), the link your profile on another service run by the same people which the admin is letting you do (My bestdealwins profile), or are blatantly advertising a poorly designed website across this one including in your signature and mentioning us as reasons to switch.

Also, I'm not a site moderator, I'm just a moderator for the Earth Science community

• CovenyCoveny 419 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    Erfisflat said:
    @Coveny

"How is posting a link to other websites in your signature advertising?"

It's probably about the message you're sending. My links send a "for more information..." silverishgoldnova is just helping the administration, yours was just disrespectful and selfish to be honest. You probably didn't mean well. Just sayin.

"You gave me a chance to clarify myself by deleting the post? "

I said something before I deleted it. What you did was the equivalent of me starting a debate in your community and posting nothing but Eric Dubay's 200 proofs 

And stating that I haven't seen the whole thing, but I'll expect you to address every point, or the earth is flat. Is your Google home page broken? Reddit account hacked? You could search your history and pick a few of those diagrams, study them, and give an explanation for them with a reason why it contradicts the model you are opposed to. You never "proved any of the "valid points", you never really even presented them. Posting self explanatory memes is one thing when you are on another debate, but what you did is different. I don't expect you'd understand. 

I have in fact SHOWN AND TOLD you how you were wrong, you either are incompetent or are ignoring the refutations. Anyone active in the community can attest, some have even pointed it out, to no avail.

"Maybe not for much longer. That this site wants people like you in charge of moderation tells me the direction it's going to go..."

Neither of are us are site moderators, just moderators of this community. You're welcome to apply for one, just as I have. If I were to troll it as you have ours, I'd expect the same treatment, eye for an eye, as you said. In other words, you don't have to leave the site on my account, but you can't troll here any more. 
    Erfisflat either putting another website in your signature is advertising or it's not. I could just as easily say that my link to  "for more information". This is the problem with flat earthers they don't think the rules apply to them in reality. Either both are advertising, or neither is advertising. Most websites don't care if you put another website in your signature and don't consider it advertising. They only consider it advertising if you make a post about it, or in this case create a debate about it, and I did NEITHER of those things so I'm no more guilty than you are, nor was I being disrespectful. (I think we're all selfish so I'm not going to disagree with that)

And you continue with the insults "yours was just disrespectful and selfish", "I don't expect you'd understand.", "you either are incompetent", " If I were to troll it as you have ours".

You tell me it's the equivalent to X, you tell me I should have google/reddit, you tell me I never presented any points, you tell me I'm wrong, You don't show... you tell. You play the authority card as you always have because flat earth has no facts to back it up, nor will it ever. Your bible is false, your god(s) don't exist (and yes your uncreated creator who isn't part of religion is a god just like the rest of them), and regardless of how much you want to believe that fairy tale it doesn't make it reality.
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNova
    @Coveny "How is putting links in your signature advertising"

Not exactly what I'm saying, you see, that depends on whether you put proofs in your signature (Erfisflat), the link your profile on another service run by the same people which the admin is letting you do (My bestdealwins profile), or are blatantly advertising a poorly designed website across this one including in your signature and mentioning us as reasons to switch.

Also, I'm not a site moderator, I'm just a moderator for the Earth Science community
    Again the ToS says no advertising. Either linking another site in your signature is advertising or it's not, there is nothing in the ToS about it being evaluated on a case by case basis on the "intent" of the advertisements.

They put the flat earthers in charge of the earth SCIENCE community... just wow.
    SilverishGoldNovaEvidence
    Now that we've gotten way off topic, as globetards often do, let's get back on track. Anybody have a good reason for me to believe that we all live on a spinning ball in a giant vacuum?
    CovenySilverishGoldNova

Wayne Dyer
  • Erfisflat said:
    Now that we've gotten way off topic, as globetards often do, let's get back on track. Anybody have a good reason for me to believe that we all live on a spinning ball in a giant vacuum?
    because muh nasa photos
    Coveny

• @Coveny Ok this got way off topic, but thats to be expected when you're debating entry level globers.

"They put the flat earthers in charge of the earth SCIENCE community... just wow." Right, because the community was created by Erfisflat. 

@Coveny Ok this got way off topic, but thats to be expected when you're debating entry level globers.

"They put the flat earthers in charge of the earth SCIENCE community... just wow." Right, because the community was created by Erfisflat. 
    It was "created"? ROFL So when did Erfisflat start coding for this website? And even if you did suggest the category to put such malicious and abusive people in charge of it... I just don't get that. I really don't.
    SilverishGoldNova
  • Coveny said:
    @Coveny Ok this got way off topic, but thats to be expected when you're debating entry level globers.

It was "created"? ROFL So when did Erfisflat start coding for this website? And even if you did suggest the category to put such malicious and abusive people in charge of it... I just don't get that. I really don't.

Umm. You can apply for a community. 

Coveny said:

So now he didn't create it he applied for it...hehe
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

It's amazing how even the most simplest of things have to be literally dissected, defining nearly every word in all of our conversations with you. You can apply for moderation of any community. As there was, at the time, no flat earth communities, I applied for a new community, which I named earth science.
    SilverishGoldNova

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    It's amazing how even the most simplest of things have to be literally dissected, defining nearly every word in all of our conversations with you. You can apply for moderation of any community. As there was, at the time, no flat earth communities, I applied for a new community, which I named earth science.
    And yahweh created light... well his worshipers just claimed he created it first... same thing, you don't have to literally dissect everything already geez! Words don't matter when they make me wrong!

Oh wow, that's awesome when applied to yahweh I love it. ROFL
    ErfisflatSilverishGoldNova
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:
    And yahweh created light... well his worshipers just claimed he created it first... same thing, you don't have to literally dissect everything already geez! Words don't matter when they make me wrong!

I haven't a clue what you are going on about, likely another strawman. 

Wayne Dyer
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

We've already established that if he can't understand an argument, he will most likely turn to a basic, cliche, and fallacious answer.

Otherwise he will
    A. Turn to personal attacks
    B. Mark your comments as spam.

And now C. Try to thoroughly dissect every word in your argument and try to make your argument sound . or D. Go completely off topic, often times when he picks D he turns to rants about religion and witch burnings.

Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:

Well at least you admit to having no clue. As far as "a good reason for me to believe that we all live on a spinning ball in a giant vacuum" you deleted that thread...
    SilverishGoldNovaErfisflat
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

We've already established that if he can't understand an argument, he will most likely turn to a basic, cliche, and fallacious answer.

Otherwise he will

And now C. Try to thoroughly dissect every word in your argument and try to make your argument sound . or D. Go completely off topic, often times when he picks D he turns to rants about religion and witch burnings.

Oh so I'm not a troll anymore... I guess you guys finally listened to some facts, maybe there's hope for you after all. Let me respond with how you guys react:

A personal attack (ridicule, insults, name calling)
    B pseudoscience misdirect that doesn't explain/counter, but you guys act like it does then high five each other (perception, refraction, photoshop, NASA, etc)
    C Lie - say you won when you haven't, or say you've already addressed when you haven't
    And now ... D Delete the post

You three need to get together and try to combine what little brains you have. You don't "win" if you cheat. (but then ethics is likely a tough subject for you as well)
    Apparently you have decided to further prove A, and not to mention you've proved B, C, AND D literaly everywhere. We are deleting your posts that contain insults and fallacies, so is aarong. You started the insults and then blamed them on Erfisflat.  But, if you want to do insults and smack talk, fine. I don't need a lecture in why we have "very little brains" from a guy who think mountains prove the Earth is a ball created from nothingness in an infinite space vaccuum tho.

You don't need to further prove your appeal to the stones with your "B" too. Yes they have been addressed but apparently you want me to repeat what @Erfisflat said. 

Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

Otherwise he will

Oh so I'm not a troll anymore... I guess you guys finally listened to some facts, maybe there's hope for you after all. Let me respond with how you guys react:

B pseudoscience misdirect that doesn't explain/counter, but you guys act like it does then high five each other (perception, refraction, photoshop, NASA, etc)
    C Lie - say you won when you haven't, or say you've already addressed when you haven't

You three need to get together and try to combine what little brains you have. You don't "win" if you cheat. (but then ethics is likely a tough subject for you as well)
    Apparently you have decided to further prove A, and not to mention you've proved B, C, AND D literaly everywhere. We are deleting your posts that contain insults and fallacies, so is aarong. You started the insults and then blamed them on Erfisflat.  But, if you want to do insults and smack talk, fine. I don't need a lecture in why we have "very little brains" from a guy who think mountains prove the Earth is a ball created from nothingness in an infinite space vaccuum tho.

You don't need to further prove your appeal to the stones with your "B" too. Yes they have been addressed but apparently you want me to repeat what @Erfisflat said. 
    And yet your posts with insults and personal attacks aren't getting deleted... (this is my shocked face)
  • Coveny said:
    Coveny said:
    Erfisflat said:
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

Otherwise he will

And yet your posts with insults and personal attacks aren't getting deleted... (this is my shocked face)

Show me. using insults.

This is you cussing and insulting in this thread...
  • Coveny said:
    That's all you can find? A meme I posted about NASA? Also how is that an insult? 

Coveny said:
    That's all you can find? A meme I posted about NASA? Also how is that an insult? 
    And this is how it goes with you flat earthers when you are presented with proof:
    You say "Show me. using insults."
    I show you using insults.
    You say "That's all you can find?"
    Um I don't need to look any further, I have PROVEN my point.. I don't need any more evidence now do I? You did as I said you did, I am validated, you are NOT.

How is that an insult? ROFL You need me to explain to YOU how telling someone the world they believe in is is an insult... as a theist flat earther? ROFL Are you seriously asking me that? Ok maybe it was worth it to stick around for the comic value.

Telling someone that what they hold dear is insults their intelligence, it is you saying they don't understand the world, or they believe a lie. I KNOW people have said this to you as a flat earther, and I KNOW you took it as an insult but now... now you act all innocent? ROFL priceless... just priceless.
    SilverishGoldNova
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:
    And this is how it goes with you flat earthers when you are presented with proof:
    Um I don't need to look any further, I have PROVEN my point.. I don't need any more evidence now do I? You did as I said you did, I am validated, you are NOT.

How is that an insult? ROFL You need me to explain to YOU how telling someone the world they believe in is is an insult... as a theist flat earther? ROFL Are you seriously asking me that? Ok maybe it was worth it to stick around for the comic value.

Telling someone that what they hold dear is insults their intelligence, it is you saying they don't understand the world, or they believe a lie. I KNOW people have said this to you as a flat earther, and I KNOW you took it as an insult but now... now you act all innocent? ROFL priceless... just priceless.
    I asked you to prove I used insults and fallacies lmfao. No really, how is refering to NASA imagery as "" an insult or personal attack? Try to figure it out for me, because I can't tell. Or admit you couldn't find anything so you stuck with that. Also, can you show me saying I am a theist? Otherwise, admit your constant strawman, red herring, association and gish gallop fallacies.

Coveny said:
    Coveny said:
    Coveny said:

I asked you to prove I used insults and fallacies lmfao. No really, how is refering to NASA imagery as "" an insult or personal attack? Try to figure it out for me, because I can't tell. Or admit you couldn't find anything so you stuck with that. Also, can you show me saying I am a theist? Otherwise, admit your constant strawmans and red herrings.
    And then there is this. Where I explain something in detail why it's an insult, or a post a video showing someone recreate something and the response is that I didn't do it... like there is this void where the last paragraph of my post can't be seen from flat earth world view. Let me try it this way caps, periods, and non-insult.

EVERYTHING. THE. FLAT. EARTHERS. BELIEVE. IS. .

I see we are having a shout off
    AND. YOU. WONT. SHOW. ME. .USING. ACTUAL. INSULTS.OR. FALLACIES. AND. HAVE. DECIDED. TO. INSTEAD. CALL. THE. FLAT. EARTH. . FOR. THE.100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000TH. TIME. AS. A. RESULT. OF. THE. ARGUMENTS. YOU. KEEP. DENYING. HAVE. BEEN. REFUTED. BECAUSE. YOU. KNOW. YOUR. CONSTANT. INSULTS. WEAKEN. YOUR. "DEBATE". AND. DRAW. YOUR. LITTLE. BUDDIES. AWAY. FROM. THE. GLOBE. SUCH. AS. WOODEN. WOOD.

This Debate has been closed.

DebateIsland.com

| The Best Online Debate Experience!
© 2023 DebateIsland.com, all rights reserved. DebateIsland.com | The Best Online Debate Experience! Debate topics you care about in a friendly and fun way. Come try us out now. We are totally free!

Contact us

customerservice@debateisland.com
Terms of Service

Get In Touch