There are Democrats, Republicans, and ever-elusive third parties, like Libertarianism - which is quickly rising in popularity. They are based around freedom of the individual and less government interference. Examples of their policies include:
- Legalization of marijuana
- Less gun control
- Open borders for immigration
- Abolishing the progressive tax
- Abolishing/auditing the federal reserve
Do you agree with this system of thinking, or should it not be taken seriously? As far as I know there haven't been that many libertarians holding office in local or state governments yet, with a few exceptions.
- Is libertarianism legit3 votes