frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the most annoying question people ask you?

Debate Information

Don't you just hate it when people ask annoying questions without realizing that it's either annoying or inappropriate?  Some examples include, when are you getting married, why don't you have any kids, how much money do you make, etc

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    Haven't you even seen pictures from space? Would have to be number 1.
    love2debateSilverishGoldNova
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • I've been debating globe Earthers for a while, most of my responses have been t rolls calling me and "But, what about the photos my master nasa took?"
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • FascismFascism 344 Pts   -   edited October 2017
    There are many questions people ask me, but this question made me develop autism:

"Why do you deny the Holocaust?"

Edit: On second thought, this question:

"Are all Indians fascist?"/"Is India fascist?"
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    Fascism I don't think you develop Autism when you are older. You are born with it. Unless it is a figure of speech.
  • HankHank 75 Pts   -  
    The stupidest question I've ever been asked is: "Do you think the Earth is flat?"
    SilverishGoldNova
  • JoePineapplesJoePineapples 138 Pts   -  
    Any question that begins with a false premise.
    I don't get a great deal of free time, for this reason there may be long periods between my posts.
    Please don't expect me to respond with insults and memes, I don't have time for it.
    Please don't expect me to respond to Gish-galloping, I don't have time for it.
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -   edited November 2017
    Hank said:
    The stupidest question I've ever been asked is: "Do you think the Earth is flat?"
    Personally, my answer is "Yes". Shouldn't you be lurking in our debates and making up stuff?
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • MissDMeanorMissDMeanor 100 Pts   -  
    What's 9+10
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
  • FascismFascism 344 Pts   -  
    @Nope
    You're lying
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    Fascism Which post?
  • FascismFascism 344 Pts   -  
    @Nope
    Nope said:

Nope
  • The most annoying one has to be (and especially from Canadian fans) "How about that 98 World Cup effort from USA?"

My response is swift and merciless: "How about that effort from Canada in the Hexagon?"