frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Donald Trump Successfully Deport Illegal Immigrants

Debate Information

Donald Trump claims that he will deport illegal immigrants, will he keep his very famous promise?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/homeland-security-memos-detail-how-trump-could-detain-deport-n723036?client=safari
  1. Live Poll

?

7 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• iwkmj_2976iwkmj_2976 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think that he will over a period of time, possibly during his term.
  • analk_18analk_18 12 Pts   -  
    Yes, I think that he will over a period of time like iwkmj_2976.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    It will likely get approved. Although not finalized, this memo is highly controversial.  
    It is interesting that it includes "The memos would also allow authorities to criminally prosecute parents who are undocumented immigrants if they paid smugglers to bring their children to the United States. 

"Many of these children fall victim to robbery, extortion, kidnapping, sexual assault and other crimes of violence by the smugglers and other criminal elements along the dangerous journey through Mexico to the United States," the memo obtained by NBC News alleges."

That will be a very decisive action.

Live Long and Prosper
  • iwnoi_108iwnoi_108 12 Pts   -  
    He will.
  • Yes, I think that he will and also possibly based on certain things such as family, record. Also, I live the new changes on DebateIsland.com, now it's even better. I was so upset that it was down yesterday, because that's when I wanted to sign up. I was scared that it would be shut down permantely. Anyway, I'm very happy with the changes and that DebateIsland.com is still up.