frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Alex Jones of Infowars a scam artist or an insightful genius?

Debate Information

Alex Jones has been getting lots of controversy and publicity.  Some think he is a scam artist, and many listen to his every word.
  1. Live Poll

Is Alex Jones of Infowars a scam artist or an insightful genius?

9 votes
    1. Scam artist
      77.78%
    2. Genius
      22.22%
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
- Walt Disney

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    Well, he did say that US faked September 11..so he gets my vote for being a scam artist.
    Nathaniel_B
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Infowars is a place to go for science fiction, not facts.  Trump is now listening to that lunatic, thats another vote of confidence for Trump?  NY times just published detailed research that link the two.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • Alex Jones has the insights to know whats really going on and he is putting himself out there to tell everyone the truth.  Its like Snowden who spoke up to tell the truth about unethical things the goverment was doing.
    i am glad that he is now getting more of Donald Trump's ear.
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I am not supportive of his conspiracy theories.  It is entertaining and he has strong following.  There are recent censorship crackdowns on him though, and NYT is mow criticizing Trump for a connection with him.
  • Scam artist.
    Nathaniel_B
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5971 Pts   -  
    He is a usual conspiracy theorist who happens to also have this obnoxious/outrageous type of charisma. Somewhat like Tila Tequila or David Icke. Whenever he says (yells?) something, no matter how little sense it makes (and the less sense it makes, the better), he gets attention. I do not believe most people who watch his channel do so because they take him seriously; most of them are there probably just for the entertainment value.

He is a genius in a way that he managed to earn a lot of money by doing such a ridiculous thing, but that is where his genius mind ends, I am afraid.
    Nathaniel_B
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    Scam, he works for Time Warner Bros.
  • Not a fan of Alex Jones
  • Nathaniel_BNathaniel_B 182 Pts   -  
    He’s FAR from a “genius”. More like a complete !
    George_Horse
    “Communism is evil. Its driving forces are the deadly sins of envy and hatred.” ~Peter Drucker 

"It's not a gun control problem, it's a cultural control problem."
    Bob Barr
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    He said himself in his court case for custody, under oath, that the alex Jones of Infowars is all a character and he doesn't really believe all that he does. So I'm going to go with scam artist.