frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should Abortion be banned?

Debate Information

a highly personal and controversial topic for pro life vs pro choice
  1. Live Poll

Should Abortion be banned?

7 votes
    1. Yes - Ban (pro life)
      42.86%
    2. No (pro choice)
      57.14%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Yes, I am pro life.
  • Prio choice is an important right of our society.  There are many reasons why that is important. It should be a personal choice and not dictated by the government
  • No, I believe in Pro-Choice. A women deserves to decide if she wants to have a baby or not. That should be a personal right for a women.
  • ueinn_9273ueinn_9273 2 Pts   -  
    Yes, I am pro-life and believe that it should be banned. Abortion is very similar a to a death penality for just-born babies. There happens to be another debate on the death penalty. Maybe you pro-choice supporters can go debate that. Also, I love this website. I'm one of the top Create debate leaders.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    @ueinn_9273 , I am pro choice, but respect your opinion.  We can debate at what point does life become life vs a baby. That is a very fine line.  If taken to the extreme, will you argue that any type (or atleasr some types) of birth control is also a death penalty?
    what about abortion for rape victims?
    what about abortions in the first first weeks?

I realize that it is a highly sensitive and personal topic.