frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the Sum of the Natural Numbers? 1+2+3+4+... = ?

Debate Information

1+2+3+4+5+...=?       

If you summed up all of the Natural Numbers, what would the answer be?  Would it equal Positive Infinity?  A positive Natural Number?  A positive Integer?  Could it equal a Negative Integer?

Also, do you think that a problem like this demonstrates that Mathematics is Bullsh't, maps onto Nature in interesting and counterintuitive ways, or other?  Could you imagine any applications to such a result?

Don't watch the videos until after you respond with your initial thoughts:  

B.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oazb7IWzbA     (Side Note: I met the Mathematician in this video)

BryanMullinsTh1

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• 1+2+3+4+5=15.

Enough said.
    I don't care how much more you add up, this will always add up to 15 until you add another number to it.
    DrCerealWilliamSchulzPogue
  • xMathFanxxMathFanx 140 Pts   -  
    1+2+3+4+5=15.

Enough said.
    I don't care how much more you add up, this will always add up to 15 until you add another number to it.

The (...) indicates a continuation of the series through positive infinity
    WilliamSchulz
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    I do indeed think that problems like 0.9recurring being equal to 1, that 0 is not really even but also not odd and many other issues like square-rooting infinity (or even worse negative infinity) highlight precisely as you said: sometimes unapplied mathematics is not worth wracking your brain over.
    DrCerealEmeryPearson
  • xMathFanxxMathFanx 140 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    ------------------------Delete-----------------------------------
    BryanMullinsTh1EmeryPearson
  • xMathFanxxMathFanx 140 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    -----------------------------Delete-------------------------------------------
    EmeryPearson
  • DrCerealDrCereal 193 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    I've already seen this many times on the internet, and the intuitive answer is "infinity" though this is not considered an answer at all.
    The true answer is it's divergent (i.e., it has no bound), but you can do some mathematical trickery to make it equal -1/12.
    WilliamSchulzBaconToesprincepatrik
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • DrCerealDrCereal 193 Pts   -  
    I do indeed think that problems like 0.9recurring being equal to 1, that 0 is not really even but also not odd and many other issues like square-rooting infinity (or even worse negative infinity) highlight precisely as you said: sometimes unapplied mathematics is not worth wracking your brain over.
    Pure mathematics is beauty.
    BaconToes
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @DrCereal If ending up in a mental institution because of how insane the problem has driven you is worth the beauty then by all means go for it.

Just because something is beautiful doesn't make it have relevance.
    BaconToes
  • DrCerealDrCereal 193 Pts   -  
    @DrCereal If ending up in a mental institution because of how insane the problem has driven you is worth the beauty then by all means go for it.

Just because something is beautiful doesn't make it have relevance.
    There are mathematicians who have embraced pure mathematics and weren't driven insane by it.
    I never said it was relevant.
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • I don't care if you guys think it is infinite, I've only seen 1+2+3+4+5 which equals 15.

Nothing much!
    BaconToesPogue
  • WilliamSchulzWilliamSchulz 255 Pts   -  
    Depends on how many natural numbers you add. Adding all of them surely makes positive infinity, but Bryan does have a point that you haven't specified how many numbers are added on. It could be 15, it could be 1/100000000. Who knows?
    A good debate is not judged by bias, but in the context of the debate, where objectivity is key and rationale prevalent. 

• MikeMike 97 Pts   -  

Infinite series are always a mind tease. One of my favorites is the infinite sided polygon commonly known as a circle. That is, a square is a four sided polygon where the angle of two adjacent sides is 90 degrees. A polygon known as an octagon (8 sides, angle 135 degrees) the number of sides increases where the angle between two adjacent sides is greater than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees.

When the number of sides goes to infinity the angle between two adjacent sides goes to 180 degrees. So the question becomes, is a circle part of a straight line, or a straight line part of a circle? Perhaps, fuel for the “flat Earth” argument.

• EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    Mike said:

Infinite series are always a mind tease. One of my favorites is the infinite sided polygon commonly known as a circle. That is, a square is a four sided polygon where the angle of two adjacent sides is 90 degrees. A polygon known as an octagon (8 sides, angle 135 degrees) the number of sides increases where the angle between two adjacent sides is greater than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees.

When the number of sides goes to infinity the angle between two adjacent sides goes to 180 degrees. So the question becomes, is a circle part of a straight line, or a straight line part of a circle? Perhaps, fuel for the “flat Earth” argument.

See, that's the thing, that we even have a Flat Earth argument. People don't realize that this is exactly how such Religious ideologies survive for so long, we actually consider it and argue about it.

Like his O.P. (Original Post) what does any number, or thing have to do with Infinite?

The answer: there is no "sum"!

• EmeryPearsonEmeryPearson 151 Pts   -  
    It does equal infinity.

However, infinities depending on context, do not necessarily equate. One infinity can be considered smaller or larger than another.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-infinity-comes-in-different-sizes/

Natural numbers are unbounded, so the sum of all Natural Numbers cannot be anything but infinite.
  • NopeNope 397 Pts   -  
    n(n+1)/2 is the formula for equations were you start with one and add the next higher integer where n is the largest number. n in this case is not well difned. Sence n is infant then n*(n+1)/2 must also be infanet. As an infante number multiplied by another number (in this case it is also infanet) is enfanet. 
  • FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    1 is 1

2 is 1+1

3 is 1+1+1

4 is 1+1+1+1

etc.

So there is only ever 1 of anything.
    FascismEmeryPearson
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    Mathematics is an instrument for expressing certain natural relations dependent purely on cold logic. We understand the Universe through same cold logic. Mathematical results are mapped to the Universal properties perfectly well, even when we might not be able to clearly see this mapping.

With regards to your question, consider this mental experiment. You have a deck of cards and two sides of the table: left and right (and the deck is at the center). You start with picking one card from the deck and placing it on the left side of the table. Then you pick it up and move it over to the right side of the table. 1. Now you pick another card from the deck and place it on top of the first card. Afterwards, you pick each of these two cards one by one and move them over to the left side of the table. 1+2. You keep doing it over and over, counting the number of times you had to move a card from one side of the table to another. 

You will get a row: 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+...+52... Oops! You just ran out of cards in your deck. So you pick another deck and continue your operation. Eventually you will exhaust all decks you own, and you will have to buy new ones. Assuming card games never become obsolete/outdated and new decks are constantly produced by businesses, you will never run out of decks to add to your collection - although eventually you will have so many cards, you will likely have to buy a property hundreds square miles in size to be able to continue your experiments. That is assuming the genetics evolve enough to support your living for millions years necessary to accomplish that feat.

So, the question you are asking is essentially this: "If I keep doing it forever, how many times will I have to move a card over from one side of the table to another?" What is the answer? It does not exist, because the question itself is ill-posed. "Doing something forever" involves a construct of "forever" which humans can only understand in abstract terms; none of us has to deal with infinite time in our lives.

But you can ask a further question "What if it WAS possible to keep doing it forever? For the infinite amount of time? How many times would I have to move a card over from one side of the table to another?" And the answer then is also: "the infinite number of times".

To summarize, the poor result of the mapping results from the poor subject of the mapping. Neither is considered poor in abstract mathematics, but whenever you try to apply abstract mathematics to the not-so-abstract world, inconsistencies are bound to occur. It does not speak in favor of mathematics being flawed, but, rather, in favor of our applications being flawed. The instrument is perfect; the way that instrument is used, however, is not.
    It does equal infinity.

However, infinities depending on context, do not necessarily equate. One infinity can be considered smaller or larger than another.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-infinity-comes-in-different-sizes/

Natural numbers are unbounded, so the sum of all Natural Numbers cannot be anything but infinite.
    @EmeryPearson ; Yes, there are different sizes of infinity, like 100, 200, 300, 400 .. on to infinity, and then we have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .. on to infinity. But there is just One Infinite: Our Infinite and Eternal Creator God, in whose image we were created, thus our mind is also Infinite. It was given/breathed in our body by God Himself.

No "sum" of anything can ever be Infinite.
    EmeryPearsonBaconToes
    @Evidence

"Yes, there are different sizes of infinity"
    "But there is just One Infinite"

Come back to me when you've decided which one your claiming.
    @Evidence

"But there is just One Infinite"

Come back to me when you've decided which one your claiming.

@EmeryPearson I am claiming that no matter how hard Globetard's want to get "something out of nothing", or turn countless finite things into Infinite, it cannot be done. Since Infinite is borderless, you can't start off with finite things to describe it. Soon as you mention a finite 'thing' to describe Infinite, it fails.

So again: "Yes, there are different sizes of infinity"
    "But there is just One Infinite" the Only Possible One, and all "things" consists in Infinite/God. Also God is not a being, for all beings were created, they are finite. Instead, God is the Ground of Being, in whom all things consist.
    So saying that "there are different sizes of Infinite" does not compute, is senseless, illogical, erroneous, false just as I keep explaining.
    EmeryPearsonBaconToes
  • LogicVaultLogicVault 123 Pts   -  
    Technically, it would never equal anything. As long as you continuously add numbers, there will never be a conclusion. You would have to stop adding numbers at some point for an answer to be reached.
    Evidence
    @Evidence

"@EmeryPearson I am claiming that no matter how hard Globetard's want to get "something out of nothing", or turn countless finite things into Infinite, it cannot be done. Since Infinite is borderless, you can't start off with finite things to describe it. Soon as you mention a finite 'thing' to describe Infinite, it fails."

"Yes, there are different sizes of infinity" - Claim of multiple infinities 
    "But there is just One Infinite" - Claim of single infinity

You are still in contradiction good sir.
    @Evidence

"@EmeryPearson I am claiming that no matter how hard Globetard's want to get "something out of nothing", or turn countless finite things into Infinite, it cannot be done. Since Infinite is borderless, you can't start off with finite things to describe it. Soon as you mention a finite 'thing' to describe Infinite, it fails."

You are still in contradiction good sir.
    @EmeryPearson ;

Infinite
    1. Borderless
    2. another term for nonfinite

But finite is made up of "things", .. in other words, there is no finite in Infinite.

Here is an erroneous definition of Infinite
    Infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate.

Infinite is borderless, if there is no border, then there is no space between to measure. So how could it possess "endless space"? This is what happens when they try to define something with an indoctrinated mind.
    EmeryPearsonBaconToes
    @Evidence

"Infinite is borderless, if there is no border, then there is no space between to measure. So how could it possess "endless space"? This is what happens when they try to define something with an indoctrinated mind."

You are still in contradiction.

@Evidence

"Infinite is borderless, if there is no border, then there is no space between to measure. So how could it possess "endless space"? This is what happens when they try to define something with an indoctrinated mind."

You are still in contradiction.

@EmeryPearson ;

Oh come on, don't tell me you cannot see the difference between two different words, one is Infinite, the only possible One since Infinite is borderless, .. you cannot have two Infinites. And then we have the word "infinity", which doesn't exist without some-"thing" going off in space into infinity. Here we need borders which make up what we call space. Space doesn't exist on its own, it is what we call the expanse between at least two objects. The same with feet, gallons and time, on their own they don't exist.

You keep confusing Infinite and infinity. Infinite exists, and He is conscious as in "I Am", but infinity is not a noun, but should be a conjunction, it doesn't exist, we just use it to express many things, going for many feet, miles in space, which is the expanse of, and between things.
  • EmeryPearsonEmeryPearson 151 Pts   -   edited May 2018
    @Evidence

You're still in contradiction.

If there is one infinity, it cannot have multiple values. And as you stated:

If there is infact one singular infinite, then this cannot be true. It's value is singular, not plural. As there is only one. 
    @Evidence
    "there is no finite in Infinite." Really? Let's see....... in"finite" <----- There it is, right there after the first I and N.
    EmeryPearson
    @Evidence

If there is infact one singular infinite, then this cannot be true. It's value is singular, not plural. As there is only one. 
    @EmeryPearson @LogicVault @BaconToes
    When and where did I ever say "there is one infinity"? Why don't you guys just admit it, the subject on Infinite, infinity, nothing is way beyond you. So far not one of you has ever come even close to understanding the subject of any one of these words.
    Why?
    Well I keep showing you guys why, it's because over these Last Days, and years the "definitions have been changed" to protect the BB-Evolution stories, all in an effort to eliminate our Creator God and His son Word aka Jesus Christ from the minds of man. So even when I explain it like I would to a child, there is nothing in your memory that could associate with what I said.
     Like when I say "Infinite God", .. your brain is only allowed to see: "infinity of gods", .. see, like that!

No, .. unfortunately you don't see, the finite gods of this world has blinded you my friends. Since debating is useless, I can only offer you my prayers, .. which I do every time we debate a subject. Not just for you, but I pray for me too, .. I would hate to have the many years of Religious indoctrination that we all have been under for so many centuries blind me to the truth.

Just to clear this part of what you said about my statement: "Yes, there are different sizes of infinity"  up EmeryPearson , you responded: If there is infact one singular infinite, then this cannot be true. It's value is singular, not plural. As there is only one.

You do realize I said "infinity", and that you responded with your explanation of  "Infinite", .. right?

Yes, we can use the word Infinite many times, but there is only One Infinite.
    We can also use the word infinity many times, and there are many different sizes of infinity, as I have shown you before,: a small infinity could start with one grain of sand, and a bigger infinity could start with an elephant, .. which result in different sizes of infinity.

finite
    adjective
    1. having limits or bounds

Now here is the BB-universe globe earth indoctrinated definition of Infinite;

Infinite
    noun
    a space or quantity that is infinite

That there defines infinity, NOT Infinite, because Infinite is boundless and borderless means without "things", .. and you need things to be able to have 'quantity' and to use the word "space" in.

Here is my proper definition of Infinite God:

Infinite (by Evidence)
    noun
    1. borderless, boundless; God. Not a being, but the ground of being who created "things" that go on throughout infinity, .. like the sands of the sea, or the stars of heaven.

Now I guess infinity could be a noun too, like what they mistakenly have for Infinite: "a space or quantity that is infinity", and here we can have the different sizes of infinity. But never different sizes of Infinite, because Infinite is not a size, or quantity.
    Hope and pray that helps, English is my third language, but I'm learning. And yes, I'm sure you will try to use this against me, but logic and evidence is a universal language.

EmeryPearson
  • LogicVaultLogicVault 123 Pts   -   edited June 2018
    @Evidence
    "When and where did I ever say "there is one infinity"?" I never said you did. So why did you tag my name to that?

"Why don't you guys just admit it, the subject on Infinite, infinity, nothing is way beyond you." I never said anything that should give you that assumption. So why did you tag my name to that?

"So far not one of you has ever come even close to understanding the subject of any one of these words." You need to recheck the responses to you and clarify which of us you are speaking about with this statement. Your ad hominem does not apply to all of us.

At this point I see you keep lumping me in with everyone else you disagree with even though I made no arguments even close to similar to theirs. I made 2 statements of which do not apply to anything in your response. 1 was a serious response of which you do not even address and the other was an obvious joke. You didn't even address the joke either. Nothing you just said applies to anything I said. Leave my name out of it unless you are going to reply to something I actually said.
    EmeryPearson
    @Evidence
    "When and where did I ever say "there is one infinity"?" I never said you did. So why did you tag my name to that?

"Why don't you guys just admit it, the subject on Infinite, infinity, nothing is way beyond you." I never said anything that should give you that assumption. So why did you tag my name to that?

"So far not one of you has ever come even close to understanding the subject of any one of these words." You need to recheck the responses to you and clarify which of us you are speaking about with this statement. Your ad hominem does not apply to all of us.

At this point I see you keep lumping me in with everyone else you disagree with even though I made no arguments even close to similar to theirs. I made 2 statements of which do not apply to anything in your response. 1 was a serious response of which you do not even address and the other was an obvious joke. You didn't even address the joke either. Nothing you just said applies to anything I said. Leave my name out of it unless you are going to reply to something I actually said.
    @Evidence
    "there is no finite in Infinite." Really? Let's see....... in"finite" <----- There it is, right there after the first I and N.

EmeryPearson
  • LogicVaultLogicVault 123 Pts   -   edited June 2018
    @Evidence
    Quoting what I said, yet saying nothing for yourself? What's your point? Speak, boy. Speak.

Are you implying that you tagged my name because your response was also in regards to the joke I made? So, you was seriously arguing with my joke? Wait..... you didn't get that it was a joke, did you?
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence

When and where did I ever say "there is one infinity"? Why don't you guys just admit it, the subject on Infinite, infinity, nothing is way beyond you. So far not one of you has ever come even close to understanding the subject of any one of these words.
    Why?
    Well I keep showing you guys why, it's because over these Last Days, and years the "definitions have been changed" to protect the BB-Evolution stories, all in an effort to eliminate our Creator God and His son Word aka Jesus Christ from the minds of man. So even when I explain it like I would to a child, there is nothing in your memory that could associate with what I said.
     Like when I say "Infinite God", .. your brain is only allowed to see: "infinity of gods", .. see, like that!

No, .. unfortunately you don't see, the finite gods of this world has blinded you my friends. Since debating is useless, I can only offer you my prayers, .. which I do every time we debate a subject. Not just for you, but I pray for me too, .. I would hate to have the many years of Religious indoctrination that we all have been under for so many centuries blind me to the truth.

Just to clear this part of what you said about my statement: "Yes, there are different sizes of infinity"  up EmeryPearson , you responded: If there is infact one singular infinite, then this cannot be true. It's value is singular, not plural. As there is only one.

You do realize I said "infinity", and that you responded with your explanation of  "Infinite", .. right?

We can also use the word infinity many times, and there are many different sizes of infinity, as I have shown you before,: a small infinity could start with one grain of sand, and a bigger infinity could start with an elephant, .. which result in different sizes of infinity.

finite
    adjective

Infinite
    noun

That there defines infinity, NOT Infinite, because Infinite is boundless and borderless means without "things", .. and you need things to be able to have 'quantity' and to use the word "space" in.

Infinite (by Evidence)
    noun
    1. borderless, boundless; God. Not a being, but the ground of being who created "things" that go on throughout infinity, .. like the sands of the sea, or the stars of heaven.

Now I guess infinity could be a noun too, like what they mistakenly have for Infinite: "a space or quantity that is infinity", and here we can have the different sizes of infinity. But never different sizes of Infinite, because Infinite is not a size, or quantity.
    Hope and pray that helps, English is my third language, but I'm learning. And yes, I'm sure you will try to use this against me, but logic and evidence is a universal language.

There is either not multiple sizes of infinity, or there aren't. If there is only a single infinite. There cannot be differing sizes.

I agree however, this may simply be the result of a poor grasp of English. It is not my intention to use it against you, your simply making a logically conflicting statement.
  • BaconToesBaconToes 236 Pts   -  
    Evidence said:

finite
    adjective

Infinite
    noun

Infinite (by Evidence)
    noun

Don't know why you made me comment but okay, if you want me to respond, I thought Emery was doing good.
    God doesn't exist so whatever you say about God is irrelevant. 

And yes, I'm sure you will try to use this against me, but logic and evidence is a universal language.

Well, you're using semantic arguments, so I guess I have to use it against you??

like what they mistakenly have for Infinite: "a space or quantity that is infinity"

I don't see how they have mistaken it, I see you have gotten your definitions from Oxford dictionary(good choice btw) and you can click "Example Sentences" if you are unsure. :)

EmeryPearson
    i fart cows
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence

Why?

finite
    adjective

Infinite
    noun

Infinite (by Evidence)
    noun

There is either not multiple sizes of infinity, or there aren't. If there is only a single infinite. There cannot be differing sizes.

I agree however, this may simply be the result of a poor grasp of English. It is not my intention to use it against you, your simply making a logically conflicting statement.

@EmeryPearson There is either not multiple sizes of infinity, or there aren't. If there is only a single infinite. There cannot be differing sizes.

Now this is what happens when Big-bangers get angry for being proven wrong. Keep on trolling brother, .. keep on trolling! 
    EmeryPearson
    @Evidence

@Evidence
    Quoting what I said, yet saying nothing for yourself? What's your point? Speak, boy. Speak.

Are you implying that you tagged my name because your response was also in regards to the joke I made? So, you was seriously arguing with my joke? Wait..... you didn't get that it was a joke, did you?

You were having problems understanding the difference between Infinite and infinity, so I won't have to explain it twice, I added you in.
    Thank you, and good night.
    EmeryPearson
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence

@Evidence

You were having problems understanding the difference between Infinite and infinity, so I won't have to explain it twice, I added you in.
    Infinite is infinite and infinite is infinity. Words are words and definition is definition. The difference is only letters and t letters makes no difference. The difference is only in your head. You need to choose another more appropriate word to represent what is inside your head, otherwise people who truly understand infinite and infinity will never know what it is that you are trying to say. 
    As it is, you are choosing to corrupt language to suit your own purpose and your purpose only. 

BaconToesEvidenceEmeryPearson
    @Evidence
    "You were having problems understanding the difference between Infinite and infinity, so I won't have to explain it twice, I added you in." Who told you I was having problems understanding it? I didn't say anything that would give that impression. The only response I made to you in this thread was a joke. Do you seriously think I don't understand infinity just because I made a joke instead of a serious response? The only statements of mine that you quoted was me asking why you tagged my name and the joke I made. You showed nothing that gives any impression that I do not understand infinity. You chose to pretend to assume I don't due to the joke I made. Learn to take a joke, .
    EvidenceEmeryPearson
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence

@Evidence

Infinite is infinite and infinite is infinity. Words are words and definition is definition. The difference is only letters and t letters makes no difference. The difference is only in your head. You need to choose another more appropriate word to represent what is inside your head, otherwise people who truly understand infinite and infinity will never know what it is that you are trying to say. 
    As it is, you are choosing to corrupt language to suit your own purpose and your purpose only. 

@Fredsnephew
    Infinity is things going on and on, .. while Infinite is without borders. For the hundredth time, you cannot have two Infinites, let alone innumerable of them that defines infinity. Look, I realize now that these subjects are beyond you fellas, so it's like the old saying: "Try as you may, but you can't teach rocks anything" .. or something like that!?
    What's the use, .. you guys have to defend your science fiction universe, so how could you accept the proper definition of Infinite/God, .. right?
    EmeryPearson
    @Evidence
    "You were having problems understanding the difference between Infinite and infinity, so I won't have to explain it twice, I added you in." Who told you I was having problems understanding it? I didn't say anything that would give that impression. The only response I made to you in this thread was a joke. Do you seriously think I don't understand infinity just because I made a joke instead of a serious response? The only statements of mine that you quoted was me asking why you tagged my name and the joke I made. You showed nothing that gives any impression that I do not understand infinity. You chose to pretend to assume I don't due to the joke I made. Learn to take a joke, .

@LogicVault see, I know a joke when I read one! I just gave your last comment a funny. It's also to see if you yourself can take a joke?

So tell me, how do you understand the difference between Infinite and infinity?
    EmeryPearson
    Evidence said:
    Evidence said:
    @Evidence

@Evidence

@Fredsnephew
    Infinity is things going on and on, .. while Infinite is without borders. For the hundredth time, you cannot have two Infinites, let alone innumerable of them that defines infinity. Look, I realize now that these subjects are beyond you fellas, so it's like the old saying: "Try as you may, but you can't teach rocks anything" .. or something like that!?
    What's the use, .. you guys have to defend your science fiction universe, so how could you accept the proper definition of Infinite/God, .. right?
    Delusion is in the head of the beholder. 
    Infinite is just a word. 
    You can have as many infinites or infinities as you want.
    Just as you can have as many Gods as you want.
    They are created inside your head and nowhere else.
    @Evidence
    You put funny on the wrong response. That one wasn't the joke. And if putting funny on a serious response referring to a joke made previously is your idea of a joke, then I'm not surprised if mine confused you.