frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who is someone on this forum that you fear being up against?

Debate Information

I fear no-one to a full extent but I would say that facing Cydharta 1v1 can be frustrating as he ENJOYS being outsmarted and keeps stringing you along as you prove him wrong left, right and center.

As for me, I'm sure many fear me... I can wind people up like no other... I can make people weep at my logic... I can be smart, dumb, detailed, vague... Yet always I am a terrifying opponent.

Oakchairbc

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DrCerealDrCereal 193 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    I fear no one; I hope no one fears anybody.
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • DrCerealDrCereal 193 Pts   -   edited December 2017
    I fear no one; I hope no one fears anybody.
    Bis das, si cito das.
  • someone234someone234 647 Pts   -  
    @DrCereal Have you ever won an argument you've been in?
    DrCereal
  • MikeMike 97 Pts   -  
    I’m new to this site and only had dialog with a few. It is not so much as “fear” but looking forward for high quality dialog that expands my knowledge from a well-informed opponent whose position is backed by references. And in the end, when I learn from my opponent, that is not “fear,” but a thank you!
    DrCereal
    @Mike So why do you talk to me if I don't make the cut?
  • MikeMike 97 Pts   -  
    @Mike So why do you talk to me if I don't make the cut?
    I give everyone the opportunity to learn from. I may not learn from most dialog I have with one, but that is not to say someday I may learn from that person. So my door stays open, during an open debate.
    @Mike He who loves all is the most bound to have his heart broken.
  • MikeMike 97 Pts   -  
    @Mike He who loves all is the most bound to have his heart broken.
    And on that note, thank you for sharing your wisdom.
  • It just doesn't matter.  :|
  • MikeMike 97 Pts   -  

I added the following comment yesterday, and it’s missing today. Perhaps, I did something wrong, or the one who created the debate can delete one’s response.

I’m new to this site and only had dialog with a few. It is not so much as “fear” but looking forward for high quality dialog that expands my knowledge from a well-informed opponent whose position is backed by references. And in the end, when I learn from my opponent, that is not “fear,” but a thank you!

• FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    Into the pool cast.

His image, beguiled him.

Sweet Echo's flower.
  • OakchairbcOakchairbc 88 Pts   -  
    I fear no-one to a full extent but I would say that facing Cydharta 1v1 can be frustrating as he ENJOYS being outsmarted and keeps stringing you along as you prove him wrong left, right and center.

As for me, I'm sure many fear me... I can wind people up like no other... I can make people weep at my logic... I can be smart, dumb, detailed, vague... Yet always I am a terrifying opponent.

Yea Cydh has the brain and personality of a lobster. It’s funny watching her commit every logical fallacy in the book. She was crying in another post because people kept owning her.