frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If Trump would be color blind, how much less Racism would we have?

Debate Information

if Donald Trump would be born colorblind, what impact would that have om his personal believes, and subsequently some of his followers.
  1. Live Poll

?

11 votes
    1. No impact - Still would be Racist
      27.27%
    2. He would not be as racist, and therefore would provoke less racism among his followers
      27.27%
    3. Trump and his any of followers are not racists in the first place
      45.45%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I am not advocating that Donald Trump is racist more than other Presidents, but there is lot of controversy if his followers are because of some of the policies and statetememts made by Donald Trump.  I stumbled on this  article today about debating if horses are color blind, and it prompted me to post this debate before my first cup of coffee :)
    http://www.horsetalk.co.nz/2012/11/21/color-vision-horses-do-horses-see-color/#axzz4bTiT5kj5

Live Long and Prosper
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Will not help. Even being blind as per this research can still cause racist, so color-blindness will not make a mateial difference
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • FiveofSwordsFiveofSwords 3 Pts   -  
    Trump is actually not quite racist enough. We need to be more racist right now because the US demographics are changing, and there ARE meaningful differences between races. That is simply scientific fact and the people who deny it are simply science deniers just as much as creationists are.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    I agree with @FiveofSwords . He made a great point. With all of the stuff going on and terorism, racism needs to be pushed through. Although, too much is not good.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    @FiveofSwords  and @joecavalry , if you are advocating that we shouldn't let immigrants from certain countries in because their heritage is inferior generically then I believe that would resonate well with extreme right wing and maybe Nazi-like supporters.  
    Our country is made based on diversity of immigrants.  In early 20th century there were concerns about poor Irish and Italian immigrants and now they are shaping the future of our country.  
    We can discuss the right level of vetting for incoming immigrants based on high risk countries, although I advocate that pre-Trump policy was fine.  I will strongly argue about your suggestions of implying any type of IQ dilution argument from certain heritage.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Trump supporters are not racist,.
  • mediucodedmediucoded 2 Pts   -  
    I would say that he is racist, but not that much.
  • LogicLogic 279 Pts   -  
    I think it wouldn't make too much of a difference. After all, People take after their parents, Don't they? 
  • andykolibra78andykolibra78 4 Pts   -  
    I agree with logic, it would make too much of an impact.