frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Billions showtime - Rhodes vs Axelrod

Debate Information

Billions is a popular TV show on Showtime, and is in the midst of the second season.
Rhodes and Axelrod continue to intensify their conflict.  
Showtime really created a geeat show.  Axelrod continues to create Billions, and Rhodes continues to go after him while going through personal struggles.

Billions Showtime

Emmy® and Golden Globe® winners Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis star in a complex drama about power politics in the world of New York high finance. Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti) and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod (Lewis) are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. The stakes are in the billions in this timely, provocative series.
http://www.sho.com/billions

DebateIsland
  1. Live Poll

Billions showtime - Rhodes vs Axelrod

5 votes
    1. Rhodes
      20.00%
    2. Axelrod
      40.00%
    3. Both will win
      20.00%
    4. Both will lose
      20.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    I think that they are already both losing. Wendy left Rhodes and he is at high risk to lose his job since AG is ready to fire him. Axe has lost Wendy as well, the pressure against him is accumulating as he is getting more and more personal enemies.  So far Axe is a in a slight lead, but there is no win scenario here for neither one of them.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Here are some useful resources for Showtime Billions
    Billions is really a great show and while I think they will both lose I hope Chuck wins at the end.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Axe will win. He has a much broader access to resources and will ultimately drive Chuck out.
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Both will win in thi scenario, they are very likely winners in my opinions and others.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I love the show, and I have a lot of respect for Rhodes character.  He is highly manipulative (like Axe) and has a great netowork of people helping him (in many cases below the fold).