frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Reddit Shower Thoughts - Best Shower Thoughts and are Shower Thoughts getting better?

Debate Information

Reddit Shower Thoughts /ShowerThoughts

I was amazed to find out about Reddit Shower Thoughts, and was even more surprised to find out that it has over 11 million of subscribers.  It wasn't until I read some of these Reddit ShowerThoughts, I realized how uncreative my own shower thoughts were. :smile:   I even challenged myself to come up with more creative shower thoughts, and posted them at the Reddit Shower Thoughts, but none of my Shower Thoughts were interesting to the other Reddit Shower Thought readers :)

Some of these Reddit shower thoughts got almost 100k upvotes, and over 4k comments.

I found it curious that if you look at the top Reddit shower thoughts for past year at
you will see that many of these popular shower thoughts are weighted towards recent postings.  I would have thought that shower thoughts are more timeless, and the older shower thoughts would get even more popular over time, as Reddit Shower Thoughts users will continue to find them and continue to upvote these postings.

So, 2 questions about Reddit Shower Thoughts

1 - Best Reddit Shower Thought?
2 - Are Shower Thoughts getting more popular, given the data that top Reddit shower thoughts for past year are weighted towards recent postings?

Reddit Shower Thoughts - Top 1

DebateIsland
  1. Live Poll

Best Reddit Shower Thought?

3 votes
    1. When medication says "do not operate heavy machinery" they're probably mainly referring to cars, ...
        0.00%
    2. My parents taught me to be kind and humble, honest and hardworking, and to save an unnecessary...
        0.00%
    3. As a loyal customer, I feel really ripped off when companies have a promotion for new customers...
      33.33%
    4. A guy can decline an invitation by saying his girlfriend won't let him go...
      66.67%
    5. The Onion might go bankrupt because they can't compete against the reality now
        0.00%
  2. Live Poll

Are Shower Thoughts getting more popular?

3 votes
    1. Yes, given the data trend stated Reddit Showr Thoughts are becoming more popular
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Reddit Shower Thoughts is an interesting reddit that at times I find completely bizzare to see what is actually popular at a given time
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  

Showerthoughts

I like showerthoughts selection from Reddit about loyal customer promotion. that is cute. I voted for that one.

in general, showerthoughts is a great creative reddit. You can get really nice ideas that are simple, but makes you think.

Voat (a less censored clone of Reddit) also has a showerthoughts section, but it's just not as good.  
    Below article from a few years ago has hand-picked showerthoughts that I thought are funny.

http://www.boredpanda.com/shower-thoughts-interesting-facts/

also, below are some other top reddit showerthoughts that I liked

r/Showerthoughts 
    Being scared to end a relationship is like receiving the "are you sure you want to quit, any unsaved progress will be lost" pop up for the game of life

r/Showerthoughts 
    It should be socially acceptable to be able to turn off from the world and ignore everyone for a day or two without having to explain why or feel weird about it

r/Showerthoughts 
    I assume you're 49 years old, if it's John69 I assume you're 12 years old.

r/Showerthoughts 
    My way of flirting is looking at the person I'm attracted to and hoping they're braver than I am.

r/Showerthoughts 
    As a Dad, I wish developers would make a game where player two helps you just by mashing random buttons

r/Showerthoughts 
    I just realized that whenever I hear a "... walk into a bar" joke, Ive been picturing the same bar my whole life. I wonder if it exists somewhere or if its just a mesh of different bars I saw on tv as a kid.

r/Showerthoughts 
    Movie theaters should have a headphone jack option, so people can plug in and hear the movie without hearing idiots talk behind them.

r/Showerthoughts 
    When I was 14, I thought I was so cool because I hung out with 20 year olds. Now that I've grown up I've realized that they were weirdos for hanging out with me.

r/Showerthoughts 
    It’s weird how “Fact-checking” and “News” are treated like two separate concepts nowadays.

r/Showerthoughts 
    You're supposed to become a pro after 10,000 hours but I'm 175,200 hours into life and still have no idea what I'm doing