frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Would you rather drive, take public transportation for work commute, or just work from home?

Debate Information

Assuming that total travel time and cost is the same, what would you rather do for work commute
  1. Live Poll

Preferred work commute?

7 votes
    1. Drive
      28.57%
    2. Public transportation
      14.29%
    3. Work from home
      57.14%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I prefer public transportation (train) as that allows me to relax, read, email, and watch videos.
    work from home is good occasional too, but not effective for collaboration.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Saving time on commuting and working from home is perfect, assuming your job allows it
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Drive gives you most control, privacy, and doesn't expose you to all the germs.  
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Out of the options, it really depends on the day. Some days, I don't want to get up, so, I work from home. Due to this occurrence I will pick this option.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    If I don't have to sit on my gluteus maximus all day, then I will drive. Also there can always be something interesting to see out on the road, and I get along very well with my coworkers. 
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles