frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Would you watch White House Apprentice

Debate Information

If Donald Trump would make an offshoot of his show White House Apprentice, would that be more popular than SuperBowl? If more people vote for White House Celebrity Apprentice then maybe we should pitch the idea to NBC.
DebateIslandjoecavalry
  1. Live Poll

What would be more Popular

32 votes
    1. White House Apprentice by Donald Trump
      75.00%
    2. Superbowl
      25.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• aiksn_usejf29aiksn_usejf29 17 Pts   -  
    Wow, you should make that or pitch it, I would watch it.
  • That's next level, pitch it. I don't know if he can do that in the White House, but it would be very cool either way.
  • I'm not a Trump fan, maybe one episode.
  • I want to see him and the White House. Maybe he would be less strict.
  • I am not a fan of him, I wouldn't watch his show. Although, when he left it for much worse.
  • Money_Fan1Money_Fan1 2 Pts   -  
    He's hilarious, but Super Bowl is still beter.
  • Trump_fan18Trump_fan18 2 Pts   -  
    I would.
  • trumpfan19trumpfan19 2 Pts   -  
    He's simply not good.
  • I want that show.
  • Super Bowl.
  • Maybe they will pick it up.
  • NBC.
  • I would watch it.
  • I would, that's a great idea, maybe he could hire and fire government officials and possibly people in the White House and beyond.
  • skcrayksk_19skcrayksk_19 2 Pts   -  
    I will go with the White House apprentice, surprisingly it's close in the poll.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    What a close call in the polls. Looks like lots of interest for this show. Omarosa from original apprentice I think will work as part of White House administration. So we will already have 2 cast members.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • thecountey_1thecountey_1 2 Pts   -  
    I would. Funny agsr.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Live Long and Prosper
  • panvg_5958panvg_5958 2 Pts   -  
    White House apprentice.
  • ilsnk2092ilsnk2092 2 Pts   -  
    I would watch it.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I think the World is watching this reality TV right now, given all the suspense and drama daily in the white house
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Greaf debate. I agree completely agsr. I really emjoyed original apprentice, and even if they would make white house apprentice, it woundn't be as good as happening right now in real life at the White House,
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    Thats funny. I was a fan of the show.  I am not a fan of this reality tv becoming our reality, and for many of us a nightmare.  I would much rather see him firing people than leading this country.  
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    I didn't think much of this idea when I first read it, but since the Dems have decided to oppose anyone Trump puts up simply because he picked them, I'm rethinking my position.  This might be a great way to nullify the opposition, I'd watch it.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta , yes! That does remind me how at the show they formed alliances.  You are already watching the show - they don't need to film it. Reality tv.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    The White House celebrity Apprentice theme continues to pick up, as we are all watching the drama. 
    Great original debate, and a related debate today based on an editorial of ny times editorial...
    http://www.debateisland.com/discussion/515/how-donald-trump-wins-by-losing-are-we-just-watching-white-house-celebrity-apprentice
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    In more related drama 
    Arnold Schwarzenegger says he’s quitting “The Celebrity Apprentice” to disyance himself from Trump
    Live Long and Prosper
  • pshn_2931pshn_2931 0 Pts   -  
    I would.
    Trump is a show-man, marketing machine, and all about creating a scene. 

That is what people are doing - they are watching reality TV, called Celebrity Apprentice at the white house. Unlike the actual show, where there is suspense who gets fired next, everyone is watching what Donald Trump would do next, and debate every issue. It is great for media ratings, but is highly polarizing for the country. Thats the show that Trump created for all of us to watch, but we don't want to watch a show - we want a real leader for our country (not a reality TV character), 
    I also like how this WashingtonPost article states that well quoting his own book. 
    I play to people’s fantasies,” Trump wrote in his first book, “The Art of the Deal.” 

Check out this WashingtonPost article - the political lexicon of the billionaire populist
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-political-lexicon-of-a-billionaire-populist/2017/03/09/4d4c2686-ff86-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplanguage740p:homepage/story&utm_term=.c13e1f79c48a
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    If Celebrity White House apprentice would ever be made, it wouldn't even get anywhere close to media attention then Trump is actually getting.  The difference unfortunately that media is really twisting lots of facts and poking fun at Donald Trump due get their ratings.
    Live Long and Prosper
    Now seeing how Trump is navigating through white house on making a Healcare deal, we can see even more similarity
    joecavalry
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Just found this great debate, wow. We are totally watching Apprentice non stop. Look at all the people he fired since.
    joecavalry
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Yes, he ha sheen firing people a lot, it seems like we are watching the show live.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @joecavalry, what would be cool, if someone actually makes a reality tv series based on highlights of what's going on with a spin to mirror Apprentice. It can be a mix of real actors and clips from Trump-based real actions, making it look like a White House celebrity Apprentice. Just taking higlights from media videos.  Maybe that's a great idea for a YouTube channel.
    islander507
    Live Long and Prosper
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    @agsr, that is a great idea.  It would be great if someone implements that idea.