frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is Melania Happy with her Mariage to Trump?

Debate Information

vanity fair published an article about their marriage, claiming that Melania has some sort of hardship.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage
  1. Live Poll

Is Melania Happy with her Mariage to Trump?

11 votes
    1. Yes
      54.55%
    2. No
      45.45%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I can see how Melania maybe not too thrilled
  • WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    If I am a hot super model, I wouldn't be thrilled married to a 70-year old, even if he is the President of the United States. But of course, the issues are not even around that as fanityfair article points out.
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • PinoPino 85 Pts   -  
    Yes, the world is full of ''mature' men trying not to be old, and young women trying not to be poor.

• nato_baronato_baro 9 Pts   -  
    Yes, I believe so. @Pino made a good point regarding that.
  • natbaronsnatbarons 133 Pts   -  
    Yes, I'm sure she wants he money and companionship. Now, she is pretty committed and so is he due to their child, Baron.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @Pino, LOL
    Live Long and Prosper
  • lansilo_user19lansilo_user19 15 Pts   -  
    She seems pretty happy, with that much money and being the First Lady as well.
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Vanityfair seems to be biased and misrepresenting the situation.  All marriages have ups and down, and clearly the Trump's marriage is rather unique.  
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    I am trying to say it in the most respectful way possible, but if more than half of the country is not happy with Trump as the President, why should Melanie be happy with him as a husband?
    the article provides good insights 
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5966 Pts   -  
    I realize it may look like she is with him only for his bank accounts. "How can anyone love such a person genuinely, especially someone so young loving someone so old?" 

However, in my experience I learned that love has many forms and shapes. Sometimes people who, at the first glance, seem to have nothing in common with each other make for a very happy couple.

The way I see it, if Melania didn't like being with him, she could divorce him long ago with a hefty amount of property transferred to her name. Maybe they are genuinely in love; maybe it is more akin to a business partnership; or maybe they just do not care and stay as friends, formally in marriage. Whatever the case, if she is with him, then she likes something about this arrangement, so I assume that she is happy.
    George_Horse