frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Apple iOS vs Android

Debate Information

Which operating system is better, Android or Apple iOS?
felkr
  1. Live Poll

Which operating system is better, Android or Apple iOS?

10 votes
    1. Android
      20.00%
    2. Apple iOS
      70.00%
    3. Both about the same
      10.00%
    4. Neither
        0.00%
WhyTrump - a good question

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    Apple IOS, is better in my opinion and more exclusive. Android is available on a wide range of devices both with great hardware and cheap, not great hardware.
    WhyTrumplove2debate
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I strongly prefer Apple iOS.  They have the ecosystem of apps and user interface that just works.  They made i simple enough to take it mainstream 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    Apple is better because it has better apps
    felkr
  • felkrfelkr 15 Pts   -  
    Apple, better interface and hardware etc.
  • averyaproaveryapro 150 Pts   -  
      I like Apple because I think that they put way more thought into how the interface should have been set up because most Andriod software seem like everything is all over the place and seems really out of sorts which I highly dislike. I also think that iOS does a better job at working the apps and the crashes are taken care of more appropriately. I agree with @agsr because the device is really simple and has all of the basics and lets you take control of what you want to change and lets you do what you want mainly.
    agsr
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @averyapro, I Agree with you. They also have nice ecosystem of accessories.  Like apple earpods are great.
    Live Long and Prosper